I post this pic in a belly thread and get banned for spamming. Yet there's so many trip threads that go for days...

I post this pic in a belly thread and get banned for spamming. Yet there's so many trip threads that go for days. Why do jannies fear me? Do they hate beauty?

Attached: 21-12-04-11-26-04-449_deco.jpg (1440x2560, 1.35M)

Typically when a trip wants to attentionwhore her own thread she takes her trip off and posts a selfie with txt saying something insulting while still affirming their perceived identity.

And if not that then the popular option is to post youe swlfie with ur trip on while attaching it to a nominally /tttt/ related topic then treat the replies like its an interview

Cute belly tho i totally forgot to say that, would lick

Ah, I see. I guess that is the pattern. I usually lose interest in those threads since the pictures stop and it becomes arguments or more attention-whoring. Your posts are always interesting. You're definitely a writer.
Thanks, mommy! *rests head on lap*

I think theyre boring too, but some people really get into the idea of 'advertising' themselves lol

You dont need to flatter me qt its your thread and your smoochable tummy, lets focus on that and those cute lips. You look soft but only just so, which is always adorable.

Thanks. I'm hitting the gym now because I like the idea of being a hardbody. Doing heavy compound lifts to accrue more mass and treadmill after to burn fat. I'm gonna have thighs like watermelons.

Attached: 21-12-04-11-28-28-040_deco.jpg (1445x2560, 1.39M)

Thats sick!! Good for you nonny. Youve already got nice long legs theyre gonna be great once youve trained them up. Thick thighs save lives

Thanks. Gotta lift heavy.

Attached: 1635943676958.png (1080x1080, 1.27M)

Thread didn't get archived yet? Sweet.

Attached: FaceApp_1606535495406.jpg (734x918, 406.47K)

cute, how do i achieve a tummy like dis?

/fit and /biz here. Perusing through some boards for fun. There’s no way trans people look like this? You were born female right?

Her body is most definetly possible for trannies, just somewhat rarer. Bonewise i am simmilar to her but rn i have worse fat distribution

Mirin. Nice gains

She’s fucking hot. That face is cute as fuck. Would take out for drinks and make outs

Most trans people don't look like this. She's in the top 5%

Do trans like her go for tall successful charismatic older funny guys who work out, play sports, and have a good dick? Asking for a friend

>older funny guys
ok cal jacobs

Probably yeah. But what you have to consider is that trannies like that are high in demand and you're going to have to compete with tons of chasers and fetishists that exclusively want to date trans women like that

I’m a tourist, no idea who anyone is. My question is, I do great with female born, does it translate over or do I have to be involved in the community

Ahh gotcha, that’s weird shit. I’m sure I could shine over fetishists

look him up. as a young trans person i personally find old chasers like yourself disgusting and deserving of the rope. it's still gross when young guys are like that, but you're a fossil. even if you could get in bed with a trans woman, you'd probably throw your back out immediately