Does clomid really work to regain fertility...

Does clomid really work to regain fertility? I want to eventually get a cis gf and get her pregnant to be able to have my own biological children.

Attached: clomid.png (512x512, 197.5K)

You sound like a rapist.

I'm not unattractive, so it's not rapey.

What made you infertile? I have used Clomid after roid cycles and have a lot of experience with it. It's a rough compound and the dosages you see recommended on the internet are too high.

im on it rn to detrans and after like a week and a half i'm already exhibiting signs of increasing test
i'm given to understand tamoxifen is better tho, i would've gone with that if i wasn't too broke for out of pocket rn. also trying to placate my doctor so i can get top surgery soon. but for your purposes, i think it's fine
stop taking it immediately if you notice any vision loss
shut up retard

I'm on HRT and, though I didn't do any laboratory tests to check my fertility, it's pretty certain that it will make me infertile due to having my T suppressed. I couldn't do a sperm bank before, so I plan on using clomid in the future to regain my fertility and freeze my sperm, as that's what Powers recommends for that.

It is, but you might have to pair it with HCG, it depends. I'm friends with two trannies who had to do all that to get sperm for IVF after being on HRT for nearly a decade. You'll have to detransition for up to 6 months to do all that. The older tranny needed 4-5 months, the younger one needed only 3 months and then even managed to knock her cis wife up the old school way, still banked some sperm in case they wanted more kids later on.

>shut up retard
You're the fucking retard

>6 months
Holy fuck, bruh. Did they get any physical masculinization?
This feels like a nightmare. I really really should have done this before HRT, lol.

>wanting to have children at some point makes you a rapist
you are too retarded to live. you're retarded beyond belief. you're so retarded i'm amazed you can read and write at all

If you're a fucking trannoid agp "lesbian" then yes it is.

why? cis lesbians have kids all the time. my aunts wife just had a baby, does that make her a "rapist"?

Bruh wtf no??? But your aunt isn't a tranner you fucking retard all "transbians" do is rape women and the concept of womanhood. Cope harder faggot

Yes, but mostly just body and facial hair, nothing else. Body hair went away after like a month or two of HRT. You'll have to get laser/electro for your facial hair tho. You will also lose some facial fat, but it'll come back in a couple of months.
Straight trannies also often want to have kids with their husbands, surrogacy is a thing, it's expensive, but it's not uncommon. Like, richer gay couples do that all the time as well.

See??? All trannies wanna do is rape women and the idea of women. They're all sick freaks who should be put down

And gays who shell out for a surrogate are not, huh? Lmao. You're fucking retarded, you need to be put down more than anyone itt.

the fact you equate some abstract intangible transgression against a concept with literal physical rape says everything. rape isn't something vague, it isn't when people do shit you disapprove of. it's something very tangible, it's a horrible reality that nobody should ever have to live through. just shut the fuck up honestly

You act like you're mentally superior to me and yet you defend trannies? Curios

Yah, yah, yah, whatevs. Here's your (You).

I have been and I'd rather be raped over and over than let some fucking tranny rape womanhood while society cheers him on

Attached: 1643798507899.jpg (490x479, 31.87K)

you're either 1) lying (most likely) or 2) insane
probably both

TRANS "WOMEN" ARE MEN TRANS "WOMEN" ARE MEN TRANS "WOMEN" ARE MEN I WILL SAY IT UNTIL ITNGETS THROUGH YOUR THICK MALE SKULLS

Why would I lie about that??? You must be one of those guys who claims everyone who was raped is lieing
It left me with trauma that lasted for years but oh no I'm lieijg because I can understand how much damage the trannies are doing to society raping young girls

AM I REALLY SO INSANE TO SAY I WOULD RATHER BE A SHIELD TO THAT PAIN THAN LET SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE BE HURT

Prime seethage, yummy.

even if they are so what? a guy putting on a dress and saying he's a girl isn't LITERALLY RAPE, you fucking spastic

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
you're wrong. They will never be women.
It's disgusting and perverted and a stain on society and will cause many young girls to kill themselves

I wonder what it's like to desire to father children and still think you're "actually" a woman deep down

It's a LARP and an obvious one at that. Male typing style, so ridiculous in what he's saying that no-one could ever type it and hit post. Don't even bother replying.

i do not care if trans women are women or not
i could hardly think of anything of less consequence
it doesn't fucking matter
people exercising autonomy over their own bodies isn't rape
you're stupid
you should go to therapy
you should go to church