What's the point of being a tranny when this is the end?

What's the point of being a tranny when this is the end?

Attached: 165464131469876.png (682x158, 32.54K)

I'm sorry.

You chose this.

Pick yourself up and try again I guess :(

Why would you enter a relationship with a would be breeder to begin with? They're like feral animals; you will not be able to stop them when they decide its time to breed

Kys faggot

why the fuck do you want to have a child? it's expensive as shit, or even better, just adopt

Ahhh, Where is my tranny gf?
[I won't leave her alone]

When the chase ends... Older chasers tell me that when approaching 30, you get baby fever and start to feel disgust for trannies. I guess they weren't bullshitting with me.

All I feel is greed and disgust

chaser here. I still love trannies but I want them to be with each other, not with men. cis man + trans woman is fucking cursed.

go for older divorced dudes who already have kids, huge market there.

why should we be expected to fuck old men

you don't need to fuck anyone. you don't need sex.

my alternative is nothing

fuck transbians then, or fuck dudes who'll dump you.

Why is it common for trannies have a fear of abandonment? I doubt it's common. If other chasers are anything like me, the attraction to trans girls is too strong to leave them for cis women.

All the men in my family abandoned their women. Most of the older couples I know the husband abandoned their women. Why should
I expect to ever really be loved?

Iktf. I just want to love, nurture, have fun together, cook and clean for, do the sex, and anything else that will make them happy. But even bother if you are just going to be abandoned?

Attached: 1597044083657.jpg (177x170, 5.82K)

Yeah same, If I find tranny gf
I am keeping her forever

'Cause you're worthless

Imagine dating men kek. if youre even a tiny tiny bit bisexual, ignore men

That's the kind of things normal people do. Normal people, not you.