Do i have a chance to pass?

i took this pic minutes ago. i think my eyes are fine but my lower face is so long and fat. also i have so much facial hair growth and i can't afford laser rn, so i'm stuck with the beard shadow. also my head looks huge in general...

maybe maskmaxxing is my own way

Attached: WIN_20220201_23_49_31_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 93.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mtfhandbook.com/2021/06/11/does-the-tria-work-for-beards/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol you already look like a pooner
You will easily pass after a year or two and probably won't even need ffs
A thread died for this you little bdd shit

i thought you were a pooner before i read your post

think of that what you will

>2 seconds apart
I think you got your answer lil poony mcgee

just stay a twink and get a bf. youre cute but a woman? No, you wont ever look like one. dont become a medical experiment tranny

and yes, you clearly have the jaw of a man. No need to be ashamed of it

I feel like with your wording you know what you’re doing…

But I’m not gonna assume malice and just say you’re BDD.

Are you stupid? OP could totally pass, stop reverse pinkpilling

You have an extremely feminine jawline. You'd probably pass right now if you grew your hair out.

You're so ugly

sorry my head's been gettin to me about this shit lately :/
i guess so
i don't want to but the thought never leaves my head
it's more my chubby cheeks that i've always been insecure about, my face has like no defined features it's just a big ole egg
i don't mean to attention whore/get hugboxxed if that's what you're saying. i've been heavily debating hrt and am back and forth every day about whether it's even worth it with my face, so i was looking for second opinions
currently in the process of it. never grown it long before, where it's at now is about where I usually cut it, excited to see how long hair looks on me.
hey man...

You look cute but kinda like a pooner, yeah. If u shave and grow out ur hair youll pass dw

If you're allowed to post on this board officially (age 18+) and haven't started hrt yet, don't bother

you're a pos. crabs in a bucket mentality

yes you can pass

Show side profile.

Yeah, id fuck you in the ass.

Fuck, you look just like my bf...

You can remove facial hair at home: mtfhandbook.com/2021/06/11/does-the-tria-work-for-beards/

use concealer to hide shadow

You could already pass with the right makeup but what you need to become a gigapassoid and lose the clocks features is a jaw chave (not even a chin shave since yours is already weak) and brow ridge reduction. Everything else works in your favor already.

I’d recommend a nosejob as well at some point down the line