Im 22 and already my hairs thinning horribly despite being on hrt. i might aswell kill myself right?

im 22 and already my hairs thinning horribly despite being on hrt. i might aswell kill myself right?

Attached: 2007954143257.jpg (624x532, 85.8K)

instead of kysing yourself you could just figure out what you're doing wrong and fix it retard

have you got your bloods tested?

how do you fix fucked genetics? yes i need blood tests done every few months when i go to get my dosage adjusted

genetics is only one of multiple factors at play and there's absolutely no reason you can't overcome that if you know what you're doing
all the men on my mom's side are bald, even the women have thin fucked up hair
but i have a beautiful full head of hair cause i'm too fucking smart to go bald
baldness is for the mentally weak

Attached: 1559352723155.jpg (196x245, 19.11K)

how did you do it?? i left the job that stressed me like crazy in case it was stress based but that dint change anything.

i completely nuked my dht with dutasteride on top of an already aggressive hrt regimen

ah i doubt my doctor will perscription me that.. im already over dosing from what hes perscribing me as a base hrt regimen

get hair transplants dumbass. it's not even that expensive, go to turkey if you're that broke

arent hair transplants really shitty?

>she thinks she needs prescriptions to buy drugs
this is why you're bald

yeah im a retard whos too scared to buy online..

well, you know what you gotta do, if you're not willing to do it then there's no helping it

i mean idk where to go to get it but your right.. i just gotta like be brave and find it i guess

my dude there's a recurring thread up on this board pretty much 24/7 with an exhaustive list of sources in the op post
like just scroll the catalog

Minoxidil and DHT blockers.

Your hair sounds pretty weak compadre.

you should be on fina if you take bica, and duta if you take cypro

Why exactly? I'm on Bica and Duta and my hair is still shedding, fucking hell.

i forget the reasoning, something about bica and duta clashing.

you're probably being dramatic. as your hair gets longer more of it falls out and its way more noticable

>you're probably being dramatic. as your hair gets longer more of it falls out and its way more noticable

yeah it's possible but my mom made her let me cut my hair to like an inch like a month ago and it has hardly grown back it seems. I feel like a passive NPC retard cause I should be an overman and save my hair but I feel so helpless. I'm taking 3mg of Lena's EV every 3.5 days, 3mg of estrofem oral, 3mg estrofem sublingual, 0.5 duta and 50 mg bica. I know it's stupid taking all that but I want all the avenues of T, DHT and E accounted for. I just don't know if my doses of EV and sublingual are slightly high when put together. I started at 2mg a day for each. I just see people taking so much more sometimes. I really have no idea how much E I'm supposed to start with taking. Also I think the Bica (started taking it after Duta) is giving me cognitive side effects and making me slow. I wonder how I can best wean off of it and still keep T suppressed.

>22
I'm a 22 year old boomerhon too
it's over.

Attached: 1643606444660.jpg (512x512, 27.14K)

it makes me want to kill myself,, i waited on a 3 year wait-list thinking it was for hrt when it was for srs and now im fucked cause im rarded

lol
JUST

im srsly a retard..and ive ruined my life because of it

im not reading all this,

you'll be fine don't sweat it.