If trans men were really men, they would stay female to date lesbians

>if trans men were really men, they would stay female to date lesbians
>the only reason men have such a high sex drive is testosterone
>suspiciously high ftm detransition rate after testosterone
>suspiciously high amount of ftmtfs realizing they're lesbians
hmmmm

Attached: _methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_1054fcbe-b0ac-11ea-b778-3e2223018c88.jpg (1500x1500, 101.92K)

I think the high rate of ftmtf detrans is aydens that realize it's better to live as a butch dyke than as an ugly man going through eternal puberty. It doesn't mean trans men don't exist tho.

it's another thread claiming that ftms have high detransition rates without a source

Yeah imagine building an entire soapbox shitpost over something not proven to exist. Many such cases.

yung lean

source: i said so

Attached: ftmfmftmfmtmft.png (875x756, 154.55K)

It's always the lesbians who detransition and not the gaydens. You see the primary motivation for a lesbian to transition is sex, whereas gaydens want to be men just for the sake of being men. Which one do you think detranses more often given these reasons? Obviously

n=1

threadly reminder that there is no medical or hormonal basis for FtM transsexualism
its a cultural movement, driven by ideology.
And when their done their subversive leftist phase they all detrans and want to be moms

>if trans men were really men, they would stay female to date lesbians
Fucking Christ this is stupid. People don't orient their entire lives around sex. You cannot ignore gender dysphoria, you cannot be happy without treating it, do you really think a person could function well in their lives with such a fundamental issue dragging them down? Get your head out of your ass.

>picrel
WAOW… literally me

I know a few trans men non-passers who go for lesbians just for sex

Nope, what you said is contradicted by even "conservative" 80s tranny shrinks

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-125114_Drive.jpg (853x1326, 244.03K)

>ftm detrans a lot
Yeah, but do you even listen to what they say?
They usually still dysphoric, seething dykes

Why they are so profoundly stupid

Shut the fuck up retard

> when their done their subversive leftist phase they all detrans and want to be moms

This.

t. seething hons

Such a cute beanboi ^^
very valid! c:

Notice how all of their actions are driven solely by their "feelings" rather than any form of rationality. That's what causes their retarded decision-making.

hons suicide, because they want to be women
aydens detrans, because they want to be women (he/they)