How to avoid heartbreak

Okay Any Forums I’m in a tough spot and need some guidance
>I’m a 20 year old bi cis dude
>Met a trans girl through one of my autistic hobby groups that meet up in my state
>I’m politically apathetic, yet supportive of trans people
>Have trans friends before, but they’re all transbian or conventionally masc trans dudes
>This new girl and I really click and enjoy talking
>Start to have a deeper friendship where we confide in each other
>Lives 20 minutes away
>We hang in person and all
>She said I’m “even more handsome in person” when she first saw me
>After getting over her shyness she started to act bubbly and flirty
>I didn’t think anything of it
>Last night while smoking pot and walking in the park she confessed that she had feelings for me
>I was just stunned and staring off into space
>She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss
>She apologized for doing it
>I said it was okay and nothing to worry about
>just let her rest her head on my shoulder until the high wore off
>Drove her home
I would love to reciprocate. I’d love to make her my gf. Doesn’t pass perfectly but she’s damn cute. I like to admire her when she’s not looking and I can’t help myself. I just don’t buy her bisexuality. I think how she fits into the typology and her life history. She’s probably a transbian experiencing meta attraction. I wish it could’ve added up a different way. Now I just want to diffuse this and keep the friendship because she means a lot to me. How do I handle this?

Attached: 3DA68C92-B5B2-405F-83FA-655F2BDCE83B.jpg (600x600, 49.1K)

nigga you are mentally ill

you got me, congrats

Can I get just one sincere reply? I’d like a few different perspectives before meeting up with her this weekend.

You should have FUCKING KISSED HER BACK

pepe hands

U r cis male stop acting like u know what meta attraction is. This whole thing will work itself out if u just talk to her. Weirdo. If she acts like she likes u she prob likes u - u r in ur head

bro its ok to experience heartbreak, it hurts like hell but love is hard to find and you gotta try it when you can get it. Nothings worse than leaving a potential relationship on the table and letting it torture you for the rest of your life, esp if the feelings are reciprocated.

If you wanna be a weenie say "I really like you but I don't think we are compatible romantically, lets stay friends, ok?"

Take a risk. Relationships are a risk anyway.

imagine simply liking a person and clicking with them without obsessing over all these micro-identities that didn't exist before the 2000s

internet addiction at its finest

i was expecting something wholesome/cute, but you just had to dump your brainwormssssssssss :(

I did put my hands on her hips and let her have another that was better. Then I just laughed and expressed surprise. She saw that I was stunned and then just quickly over apologized as she’s one to do. The rest of the night was intimate but didn’t cross into kissing or anything like that again.

I couldnt fucking imagine playing connect-the-dots with labeling, love people not their identities
balls in your court fucker if you want this to happen its your move

The typology is a vague categorization at best and a bad meme at worst. Don't let it cockblock you from a chance at something good.

>She’s probably a transbian experiencing meta attraction.
Hello I hate zoomers.

>how to avoid heartbreak
You fucking can't
The questions are what do you want and what can you handle?
Do you like this girl? Do you think you're emotionally mature and stable enough to try and get in a relationship with her?
That's all that matters
She might break up with you, you'll have your heart broken, or you throw away this chance and have your heart broken too, break hers, and maybe even yours again if you end up realising you threw away something good because of a "what if"

I know it’s in my court. I already outlined why I want it to happen and what’s making me pause. That’s why I’m here

>as she’s one to do.
bone apple tea

I don’t get the joke. She’s a nervous person. She overthinks things and will be needlessly apologetic and anxious as a result. It makes me surprised that she just went in for a kiss to be honest

nta but it's "as she is wont to do"

most peopel here use too many labels for fucking everything like this
" I think how she fits into the typology and her life history. She’s probably a transbian experiencing meta attraction"
i have zero clue what any of that means but if you dont feel comfortable being with that person, then tell her man. No reason to go through any kinds of trouble when it can all be solved by just being honest.
thats my 2 cents anyway

Total honesty is not an option. It will not go over well. Should I choose to keep this a friendship I want a convincing lie that won’t hurt her feelings

Are you fucking serious? Meta attraction is a retarded meme, there's a girl you find cute confessing to you and kissing you, and you're worried about /tttt/ and Blanchardian nonsense brainworms?? Go over to her house, kiss her right back, dick her down, and then afterwards, while she's cuddling with you contentendly and basking in the afterglow, ask yourself again if you think she's just "meta-attracted"

There are plenty of cases of trans women enjoying sex with men, enjoying their time having a bf for a while, before the spell breaks and they don’t ever go back. Forget contra and whatever other e celeb, it’s happened to 2 trans women I know personally. I’m sure we’d enjoy ourselves, but I don’t want to fall into this well known trap

>unchaser thread
fuck off