I accidentally broke my glasses so now I can’t see how ugly I am. Dysphoria cured >:3

I accidentally broke my glasses so now I can’t see how ugly I am. Dysphoria cured >:3

Attached: 10BB3A09-6BDB-449A-AE69-9A730E2E3347.jpg (1270x1513, 289.5K)

you might be onto something

It's funny how with mtf trannies, the body is always ruined by the face and never the other way around and for ftms its the opposite.

Also, how did you type this without glasses

for me its the opposite but not in passing, just in attraction my body is horrifying

I’m near sited. So if I put my phone really close to my face. I can still text. Also…

>the body is always ruined by the face

; w ;

You just look like a cis woman who does meth, maybe that should be the new cope, methmoders

Ok that makes me feel better lol. I don’t do meth but I am a drug addict (currently recovering cause I ran out of drugs lol) with an eating disorder. It helps with the gaunt and ghoulish aesthetic

Anyone care to answer why every single tripfag on this board eventually goes from "nice and vaguely interesting and has a range of topics to talk about" to "annoying bdd passoid who constantly posts their selfies over and over and cries about not passing as their sole solitary discussion topic". Wtf causes this? Brain feminisation from E? Because even ftm tripfags here dont do that.

you sound like that 7 inch girl dick transbian went down on you.

Another post from the funniest trip on Any Forums.

My sides are in orbit, thank you for making my night.

debating becoming "manmoder tripfag" just to prove you wrong lol

Weed aholic

honestly you look great and i do have my glasses on. i could only clock you because of the waist width and i wouldn't be sure anyway

I mean I was already pretty annoying. And this was more of a shitpost. I’m not really bdd posting.

It’s just the pose I’m doing my waist at least as of yesterday was a little below 25inches. Picrel from a couple months ago. Waist was still 25 in

Attached: 33893CE7-922D-4D1F-9C15-D33682FF5111.jpg (440x591, 57.15K)

Who the fuck cares about your self esteem issues if your willing to post yourself on here, your looks are nothing compared to your hideous behavior and personality that is reflected by searching for cheap enrichement on this board.

i think it’s cause they get positive attention that way and they crave it so much that it’s all they can post about. i mean it makes sense when the alternative is a quiet hell of dysphoria, but this is *probably* not the best way to deal with it

i wish i could be an annoying bdd passoid ong

I was just making a shitpost about my glasses being broken ;~; you could have just said it wasn’t funny ; w ;

You are a cutey, would definitely ask you out on a date given the chance.

Theres nothing funny about your sad depreciation of ur character

Your history of posts add to the decay of this board faster than a fucking daria post spree

Dont date her
Shes an attention whore who will show her tits eventually on a different ip and then probably secretely add simps on discord