Trans women will never know the feeling of being the least favourite child because you were a girl...

Trans women will never know the feeling of being the least favourite child because you were a girl, and being forced to do all chores while your brothers didn't have to do any throughout your childhood

Attached: tenor.gif (220x262, 999.13K)

that just sounds like bad parents

god i want to punt that little shit

ah yes, no trans women came out while teen. and every cis women had brothers.

Fuck, I crave female socialization so bad this actually sounds good to me. At least I'd have housekeeping skills, if nothing else.

my parents "favorite" was always my middle sister but maybe that was just cause they could tell she was gonna struggle the most in adulthood idk

>treated better than my sisters as a child and STILL getting to be a woman

sounds like a win to me

My sister and I were raised identical. It was my little sister who was favored. Don't be presumptuous and stereotypical about lives you don't know.

>Because my parents were this way this is the universal female experience, and you will never have it
You can’t possibly be this stupid, right?
But guess in fairness you’re not wrong and I will never have this, because I’m an only child. You win. Trannies BTFO

people love females especially females stfu

>never had to do chores despite being the only boy
>never told i was fat despite being skinny
>only ever scolded for not being masculine enough
>always meet or exceed parents' expectations
>get to be a girl anyway
feels good being the baby of the family.

>have super close bond with mother
>father is present but not all that great because alcoholism
>7 years old
>little sister is born
>parents are always busy
>never speak to me unless they’re angry
>forget to feed me
>completely stop taking care of me
>start dumping a bunch of new chores on me
>only ever acknowledge my existence when they’re mad or want me to do something
>sister is treated like a princess her whole life
>rarely ever god gets in trouble while I get accosted and hit over the slightest mistake
>“why can’t you be more like your sister, user?”
>“we had always wanted a little girl”
>dad frequently punishes me for being too feminine and “acting like a fag”
>sister is pampered and babied her entire life

this was how it was for me except my older sister didnt have to do chores and my family hated me more

You should have told them you really wanted to be the daughter they always wanted. It worked for me. There girls is quite delightful!

like this seems like an experience specific to you that you’ve gendered for some reason. i did all chores for all time

YWNBAW

My parents only made me do chores that they thought would be useful to me. Watched me do them and said what I was doing wrong. My apartment is clean as fuck now, though I still am learning how to knit and sew. Keep stabbing my finger.
>t. biman

this sounds more like being chinese

I came out as trans at 14, I'm pretty sure I know what it's like to be devalued and treated poorly by my parents while my siblings got off easy

What? My sister never had to do any chores ever growing up, I had to do literally everything, including being ordered to clean her room for her because she would refuse to do it herself. She was a spoiled brat and it was because she was a girl and "boys are stronger they can do more work"

I did most of the chores among me and my siblings because I was a loser with no friends or social life so I was there to do everything. I also had no desire for conflict so I just did what I was told

this is the weirdest feminist cope idk why they say only girls ever do house chores