/mtfg/

Attached: 3EE23810-7BE2-40AC-A053-B7E8B240FACB.png (1500x1137, 2.08M)

quack

Attached: 1639172106229.gif (800x600, 58.41K)

where is mado?

Attached: duck-hunt.gif (500x500, 12.35K)

Painting miniatures maybe

my dick gets bigger cause im a real ______

My partner told my psychiatrist that they think I have autism, and my next appointment is tomorrow

I think I’m about to be boxed into the “autist tranny” stereotype help

Attached: dickinson.jpg (2048x1152, 372.08K)

It could be worse

post a picture of your glasses and we'll help u figure out if u have autism or not

Thought about it desu, never really got into manga, but probably should.

I might check out demon slayer later then, was watching 86 and it seems ok so far.

Hi

I don’t wear glasses :(

hey

Yo, people. I wonder if you remember me...

i got into giggle first try let’s go twinkhon supremacy

Attached: 0E7DAFFA-AB69-439E-BDC9-914C00069106.jpg (1170x2532, 141.2K)

I have Berserk Deluxe Vol. 1-7. Tho I've barely opened them, don't want to damage them. I think they are absolutely worth a read, especially since the 2016/2017 anime will never continue (thank god). I got into Berserk with 97 myself. But I'd definitely give the rest a read.
As someone on the spectrum actually, why do they think you're autistic yourself?

>Does it actually have a lot of FFIV references
havent played 4 idk
its about likethe wirld ending because everyones depressed
bun boys

somehow it let me in too lmfao
i think its just very poorly made

I see, no prob. That doesn't really sound like IV, tho in IV, you go to the moon near the end, and the final dungeon is on the moon. Does that happen in Endwalker too?

finally an app that only lets in white cuties. no hons, cis hons, or other races.

uh what

should i try to get into her? it might make me feel like a rapist idk

I'm tired again tonight. Maybe I need better vitamins?

Get another Vaccination For Your Health

i mean giggle fuck

didn't know maple was based

They’ve made multiple comments about how I don’t make eye contact when I speak, how I’m difficult to communicate with because of my tone and body language not matching what I intend to say, and how I ramble about things I’ve really got no reason to know/care about. For what it’s worth, I’m already diagnosed with ADHD and have just been assuming that those things are symptoms of ADHD.

athletic greens are s tier

have you tried that new dating app that uses your moaning to match you up with your MoanMate?

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-194018_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1324, 602.5K)

>how I don’t make eye contact when I speak, how I’m difficult to communicate with because of my tone and body language not matching what I intend to say, and how I ramble about things I’ve really got no reason to know/care about
thats just adhd
t. also diagnosed and not autistic

this was sarcasm targeting the poorly made app!

I've been boosted

you're still not fully vaccinated and never will be
t. fellow triple jabbie

I eat lots of greens. I'm not getting to sleep early

Yeah, idk why they think it’s anything but ADHD, and it felt kinda… uncool that they talked to my psych (also their psych) about it.
Thanks for helping me work through this one though! Much appreciated

I'm not fully fucked and never will be

It's hard to say for sure, I'm diagnosed with autism myself, but I'm also diagnosed with ADHD, I can't keep eye contact with people. It makes me super uncomfortable. Never had much said about my body language, so I can't speak there, but I do sometimes mumble to myself, or am very quiet around people.

snew

is handsome

I heard from jordan peterson than the jab cures transgenderism