/acegen/

Asexual General

Previous Thread: QOTT:
>How was puberty?

Attached: laputa_robot_by_blu_ion-d5c3sg0.jpg (900x1038, 148.01K)

Asexuality isn't real. You just have low libido or sexual trauma which prevents you from thinking about sex like literally every fucking organism.
Your dysfunction is not your identity that should be worshipped and praised. If I had cancer I wouldn't start being proud of having cancer and deny medical care only to die months later.
You're sick, and you need help. Consult a medical professional.

Attached: 1640594899477.png (640x360, 298)

It was alright, I just larped as a religious person so my peers wouldn't make fun of me.
then how am I asexual? Also it's not a dysfunction.

>if i had cancer

your personality is cancer. go to therapy, man

Behold: this dumbfuck thinks asexuality is a lack of libido. Lmao
Read a book. Asexuality is real and you have no fucking clue what it actually is apparently

based

>then how am I asexual?
You are not "asexual" you are a victim of underlying hormonal issues or sexual trauma which resulted in a low, likely absent libido.
You can endulge in this fat acceptance tier bullshit or you can actually seek help. If you want to do nothing about it thats your problem. There are people who deny medical care often each for their own reasons and thats their problem.
Just be aware that you could get the help you need. Your absence of libido is a dysfunction, not a miracle.

>you are a victim of underlying hormonal issues
no
>or are suffering from sexual trauma
also no
>your absence of libido
who tf said I had no libido

conclusion: you are a retard who dosn't know what the term "Asexual" means.

>>you are a victim of underlying hormonal issues
>no
>>or are suffering from sexual trauma
>also no

did you get your T/E/general hormone levels checked by a doctor? No
Did you see a psychiatrist to see if you have any repressed trauma? Also no.
Did you see just any medical professional in general about your low libido/asexuality? Also no
You are genuinely a lost cause that cannot be reasoned with. Your problem I suppose.

how does one confidently make a shitton of blind, uneducated statements based entirely on assumptions and not feel.. embarrassed?

like, you had absolutely no possible way of knowing if anything you were saying was applicable in anyway. just unabashedly grasping at straws

How do you know he didn't take any of those steps? The first would be easy to assess in any case via the normal growth of secondary sex characteristics, morning erections, etc. Also I'm fairly sure the matter of "repressed" trauma would be moot in any case due to the ease for methods of "recovery" to actually result in fabricated memories, like in the satanic panics.

you still remain ignorant to the fact that you have an incorrect defenition of asexuality. I do very much have a libido, I just don't feel sexual attraction.

Kind of curious now actually, how many libidoists or non-libidoists are in these threads?

So can you incels go back to incels.is? This is not an incel board to talk about your lack of sex. This is the LGBT board asexuals can be straight thats why theres no A in LGBT, could you incels go back to incels.is or Any Forums ? Thx.

atleast one libidoist.

Incels aren't asexual user, & you are the second person to not know what asexuality is.

I'll give this a go, since you still haven't read a book yet:
1 I get HRT and my hormones are fine. My libido actually skyrocketed after I went on it.
2 Yes, and none
3 Sure, I'm going to walk into my doctor's office and say, "DOCTOR WHY DON'T I WANT TO STICK MY PP INTO SOMEONE. PLEASE SABE ME DDDDDDD:"
You still don't seem to understand what a libido is. You keep confusing it with sexual attraction because you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Asexuality has absolutely nothing to do with libido.
And yet you come in here talking like you understand more about the medical aspects of asexuality than everyone in here.

>How do you know he didn't take any of those steps?
Because if he actually sought medical help regarding this he wouldnt be here right now.

That's a circular argument.

Ah but I did, & figured out that I don't have any problems with me.

This is the LGBT board, this isnt for straights.
You can be straight and asexual.
Go back to r9k, I'm sure you'll fit in with them

That's curious. I guess biologically that tends to be the default with targetlessness and all, I just sort of forgot what the proportions tended to be.

Again, asexuals can't be heterosexuals. Go get your definetions correct before you talk about a term.

How can you be straight if you aren't attracted to the opposite sex?

>I get HRT
Just what I thought.
>ruin normal hormonenlevels
>fuck up sexual attractions, libido, etc

>not having a sexuality is straight
You sure you don't need a doctor for those brainworms?

exactly, they obviously have a incorrect deffenition of what asexual means.

*gets hrt, gains a libido, still don't feel sexual attraction
>nope, you made yourself asexual by fixing your hormones

I wonder what kinds of OP images people prefer for the general. We've gone through cycles of flags, ace of spades, landscapes, robots, etc. before, not sure if people are aiming for recognizable or neat images.