What's up with all the diaper stuff?

So, a woman at work approached me, and asked if I was also a transwoman. When I said yes, we started talking, and by way of discussing Pride, we got to the topic of kink stuff. She told me that "the internet" had gotten her into diaper fetishism, and asked if I liked it too.

I had not heard of this before.
I didn't expect it to not exist, but it still bothered me all the same. I told her no, said bye, and walked away.

Eventually, I came to find out that she was referring to Any Forums. While I've never really had a reason to visit, much less post, I figured this was reason enough. So: why is there so much diaper stuff here? Is it serious? Is it a meme? I've already seen someone else talking about it here.

Attached: milly-thompson-1902.jpg (308x463, 28.19K)

welcome to the dark side

most people here aren’t hyper degenerate freaks. but those that are are very loud about it

probably just a comfort thing, people who wear diapers can sometimes put themselves into a more peaceful headspace as a way to cope with struggles or anguish. def not for everyone but I can assume that's why many trans people are into it

Attached: ELnnd3eU4AAjYOX.jpg (648x960, 43.95K)

Does this mean you're my father?
I see. I guess that's the way of the world.

>Eventually, I came to find out that she was referring to Any Forums.
You searched for "trans women diaper" and found about Any Forums this way? I don't believe it

Well, I guess that makes sense, but she called it a fetish herself. Maybe I don't get it because I'm the mythic dom.
I knew about Any Forums beforehand. I found out it was a Any Forums thing when I looked up "trans women diaper fetish" and a screenshot posted on Twitter popped up.

feast your eyes

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-26 154902.png (1223x599, 93.14K)

Eyes feasted. That's not a very large sample size, but it does prove your point. I wonder how many people typically visit here.

not sure the amount but id say a hearty few hundred, but like said its probably like therapy and it seems like 80% of adbl is all transgirls so there is something with trannies and diaps, for a fun fact: I even fell victim of this board and ordered my first diaps today... dont knock it until you try it, right? plus it sounds comfy :3

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-26 160458.png (934x129, 24.42K)

it's a statistically representative sample size

diapies awe cute and vawid and twannies cant pass wivout weawing dem in pubwic!

>Is it serious? Is it a meme? I've already seen someone else talking about it here.
Sort of both. Someone who pushes it has said they believe that it is a form of age regression self-therapy that is beneficial for tranners who were traumatized by genital dysphoria when they were very young.
A lot of people just see it as an amusing meme.

Its mostly a fetish

Not even into diapers sexually they're just comfy and make me feel safe but we are the minority alas

Where do you work? Watch out, your coworkers probably think you wear diapers as well because of her

Attached: 01-17-19.png (614x306, 14.62K)

We knows it's crazy but yeah; there's just a ton of transgirls into diapers.
One of the theories is that proper abdl diapers are very genital erasing while feeling much comfier then tucking. It's like a soft crinkly cloud hugging your bottom.
But it's also a many road lead to Rome situation too. The cross section of the things diapers relate to is huge.
Regression therapy is letting oneself regress to a simpler mindset for a while. For transgirls it's getting to experience a childhood that was denied to them. They get to be silly and giggly and just have fun. For a lot of transgirls, it's like a switch goes off when the last tape in done up; they'll feel super small and cute. A mental break from pressure, stress, and shame. Often it's non-sexual.
That being said, it also hits a ton of kink boxes. If they have someone play caregiver there's a bdsm power exchange in this. Instead of Dom and Sub, it's caregiver and little. This can happen completely without sex, some are repulsed by sex while regressed. Others it's like an owner and a puppy player. It can also he a vehicle for sex in a different type of dom/sub play.
Then for kinks there's also can be a humiliation aspect to it. The taboo makes it embarassing, and a lot of folks get off on humiliation.
Then a soft form of a lot of watersports stuff. Most transgirls will pee their diapers. ABDL companies are light-years ahead of medical ones. Where wetness is quickly wicked away for the skin, and the texture of the diaper expands and softens even more.
Then there's a minority where it's a softer form of scat. They're a minority, but over represented because it's the most cringe inducing. And there's a big cross over between the messes and humiliation folks, so they're loud and a spectacle. Most transgirls don't mess their diapers.

We know it sounds crazy. But you'll probably like them if you try proper ones.

Attached: 1636483983518.jpg (2048x1960, 253.57K)

there is no fucking way a random woman in public asked you if you like fucking diapers

FUCK OFF
STOP LARPING
THIS IS A SERIOUS BOARD ONLY

I believe it. Only reason I'm here

Trigun fan?

no way picrel is not a larp