Can we agree that being trans is worse than being a cis woman?

Can we agree that being trans is worse than being a cis woman?

Attached: 1507825464157.jpg (560x487, 24.97K)

Pretty no-brainer that being trans is harder than being cis

Nah. I'd kill several small children to have a beautiful tranner body like erin anderson or taftaj

I wouldn't want to be a cis woman though

t. cis man

Worse how? Women are definitely better than trannies if that's what you mean?

T.Cisfag

There are cis w*men who won't accept this truth.

Attached: 1511143431324.jpg (1252x1252, 110.96K)

This thread is not about what's harder, it's about what's worse.

>I’d kill kids to look like a pretty girl
Be a real man and kill yourself

Worse in terms of struggle and suffering.

Attached: 1543273992157.png (490x401, 213.25K)

No, it's about what's harder. I used the wrong word.

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 64.75K)

not even a contest. of course it’s worse for tranners

Then no.

Why not?
>inb4 muh periods

hahahahahajahaja
imagine actually believing this

Oh, then we agree. But also, being a cis woman is obviously better than being a trans woman. Cis women are our betters.

I want to stop hating them, bros

cis women are fucking annoying

Attached: 1643746621599.jpg (570x596, 426.29K)

Do you hate cis or trans women? Or all women?

Because being mentally ill isn't the same as being a member of a disadvantaged sex. Do schizophrenic men have it worse than women? I mean, why even compare them. In the sense of oppression by sex, of course the woman has the short end of the stick.

so fucking cringe. i’m getting off this site and never coming back. you all are complete losers

Cis women, but also the trans women that say that "passing trans women are real women while non passing trans women are not"

Good. I genuinely wish you find happiness, and I hope to follow in your footsteps one day.

yeah good lmao reddit is that way btw

Give me real examples of women being disadvantaged and oppressed.
Being the worst of one sex (amab trans mtf) is worse than being a cis woman.

Gotcha. I myself love cis women and hate myself for being a man. I just hope by transitioning I get close enough to at least be seen as a trans woman. If I can't reach perfection I can at least settle for second best.

Trans women are the best of males, at least they have the sense of trying to distance themselves from their disgusting sex.

your entire premise is incorrect. trans women are not mentally ill men. they are women born with a developmental condition. if you don’t believe that, that’s your own problem. but that is what is acknowledged by the medical community and is treated as such. So comparing two women, one who happens to be trans the other cis, yeah…the trans woman is going to have a worse time without a doubt.

Period poverty
Fgm
Sexism
Domestic battery
Tampon tax

Name me how trannies are disadvantaged, materially, beyond "Waaa I hate how I look in the mirror and normal people won't treat me like a woman!"