Mtfg

Attached: 1643388871214.jpg (544x768, 66.37K)

oh no this thing is incredible, very consistent temperatures. a bowl can last me as much as a week consistently hitting it because i can just slowly move the temp up as i need to.

i looove keeping the temp really low, like 185-200C while working because it doesn't interfere with my focus at all. then for game time or if i want to get rekt i just crank it up.

lately i even mix in half CBD only straight with half regular thc stuff so i can keep it extra chill.

i actually owned this model vape waay back in like 2012, 'upgraded' to the volcano for like 4 years, but then hated the volcano so i got a new one of these instead. it's just.. i dunno it's better imo. for handheld i have the pax3 which is also awesome, but if i hit it all day slowly like i do the tabletop vape the battery tends to go dead really fast. no pressure tho, nothing wrong with hitting the bong i just can't :D.

Attached: 08202021_455ae9Xlo0yp34Jew3sRq3.jpg (570x820, 364.29K)

looks kinda like navy desu

I'm turbo autistic. Hypothetically, if I met with a guy on tinder, how would things go? Like would I invite him over and we'd awkwardly sit on the couch watching something and then fuck? How do those things usually go down? Would my autism be a total turn off??

Ugh ugh ugh

Attached: 1643266740256.jpg (1077x1566, 1.01M)

Go on a date! Go for a coffee and then if they're nice invite them to urs. people are different irl to how the seem online even the good ones.

I thought it was too tbqh from the thumbnail

Invite him over to watch ur favorite speedruns together

I'm so awkward though. I've gone on a few coffee dates but they never rly go anywhere because I don't really get feelings for people. I just want someone to let me suck their dick and cuddle with

It seems you have far more AGP characteristics than HSTS ones. Getting involved with men is probably unwise. If you must: Keep it unserious and casual. Don’t let relationship get in your head nor his. Just put on whatever on the TV and wait for him to make a move. Not difficult

1 yr hrt and using the guys bathroom is so fucking uncomfortable:(

Go to the coffee place and halfway through pull out your bionicles
Then take them home

i'm nearly 3 years hrt and post ffs but i still use it
it's not so bad really. just don't make eye contact and you'll be fine

This might just work...

I'm actually not autogynephilic at all desu but I'm more of a femme/masc gay man than a woman.

I'm not that type of autistic...

Attached: 3wc732bx01e81.png (640x432, 93.58K)

>image
god i wish i could look liek that

Attached: 1516211729288.gif (745x695, 895.75K)

Lol why even transition nigga

nice tits op

Honestly I don’t think either bathroom will ever be comfortable for me :( I still use a mix of both and I feel bad regardless

>just clench your cheeks and you'll be fine!
the absolute state of delusionmoders

Attached: E5tAKM1WQAE41iW.jpg (900x1200, 102.97K)

The Autism Spectrum: Bionical austism or speedrun austism.

gender dysphoria
or, more accurately, dysphoria stemming from my physical secondary sex characteristics
lol

Ur retarded my nigga

henlo

Attached: 1643732428645.png (870x616, 70.69K)

Even when I was a kid I thought bionicles were stupid. I was more of a transformers boy y'know :]

Ur pretty based fren

22 and buzzed my hair.. will it ever grow back nice and long like it was before?

yes, i have known this for several years know
lel ty
yes i shaved mine off completely back at 19 or 20 because i was having a bpd moment. it's now at boob level

Morning freb
I don't really like either desu

ok ty, same reason i shaved it here

hair grows back but that was silly, I feel like cutting mine off all the time when I'm really dysphoric and like
>I look like a man anyway blublublu

henlo RizzIe

No hair does not grow back sorry

hurry up already

Only if you stop washing it.