Do you ppl do anything productive at all besides from copium?

I've been transitioning for like 2 years already and getting close to HRT in a few months, passing quite well with the right outfit, having a bf and just living my life with my hobbies

I don't really visit this board besides from the tranny bullshit i always avoid on Twitter but are you all like fucking sex slaves?

Do you do anything like creative or idk work in something besides from trans stuff, something that I will just like put under the carpet 24/7 after starting hrt, BUT DO YOU ALL HAVE OUTSIDE LIFES, retarded question anyways

(unrelated image fyi)

Attached: 20220110_083110.jpg (2048x2048, 265.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1BJzKy8TbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>knows what /tttt/ is
>larps as normie
ngmi lol

Nah, not worth it. I am a failed human being and any effort I would spend on trying to live a life would be for naught.

>are you all like fucking sex slaves?
I wish. Maybe then i'l have my place of belonging. Even would do it for eternity by selling myself to some Slaanesh'y chaos deity.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (480x480, 89.2K)

> getting close to HRT in a few months
to reddit trannies really

i don’t have frens which has caused my brain to rot past the point of redemption

> Transitioning for 2 years
> Getting quite close to HRT
So you haven't transitioned

Social transitioning is transitioning. It is part of the process of transitioning.

i’m 2 years hrt been transitioning for 4, i make good money in a creative industry and am really good at what i do, i have guys who are interested in me who didn’t know i was trans when i first met them, have a few cis f friends who i hang out with, live in an amazing place, have a supportive family, i’m short and cute with a really good fashion sense, i really like social media but just insta/tiktok. i didn’t even know what Any Forums was until a few months ago. Maybe there aren’t many normies on here but this place is addicting..idk any other place on the internet that is so raw when it comes to trans stuff

still am depressed because no srs

Leave and don't come back.

I work as a software engineer, do minor art projects on the side occasionally, and learn random shit depending on what I'm interested in at the time.

Most of my time is split between work and emotionally supporting my friends these days, since normies don't know how to spend 2 years in social isolation and I am now the most well adjusted person I know (was not the case before pandemic, I was the person everyone else had to convince to go out and not be a recluse) so I have to take care of everyone else.

>Social transitioning before taking any hrt
no fucking way

Attached: 1625457794934.jpg (128x128, 5.31K)

I'm literally a mechanic among 100 other things that take up too much time

get a fucking real hobby

I'm doing it right now. I'm wearing womens shirts, go by a feminine name and pronouns and call myself a woman. I admit, it was a fucking mistake but I just reached a boiling point where I had to do *something*.

And why could that something not be taking hormones retard op

Not op. And because hrt isn't readily available to me.

I mean I guess I work full time, and drink and do politics stuff (not trans related I swear) & draw sometimes. But I have no friends within hundreds of kilometers after I moved so like I spend a lot of my time online.

Sometimes I go watch weird movies at small movie theatres by myself too which is fun ig.

Attached: jpeg.jpg (571x751, 116.98K)

I work, see my family, help them when they need help, see my friends, contribute to open source software

>are you all like fucking sex slaves?
I'm mostly a normal person, I keep private stuff for private time. Not sure if it's who I am or just shame/fear though

Is this something you drew?

>Sometimes I go watch weird movies at small movie theatres by myself too which is fun ig.
Anything good you saw recently?

>Is this something you drew?
yeah

>Anything good you saw recently?
they've been showing older anime movies for a bit now at this one place, saw Perfect Blue which was a mindfuck and a half and I loved it. Also even older one was this one called Angel's Egg, which was like very low dialogue and artsy. I liked it, very aesthetic. Gif related.

Attached: fid.gif (540x450, 3.23M)

>yeah
Nice

>Also even older one was this one called Angel's Egg, which was like very low dialogue and artsy.
They show Angel's Egg at theaters? You're lucky. If you liked it and like Ghost in the Shell try Avalon, it's all by the same dude and the soundtrack is incredible youtube.com/watch?v=I1BJzKy8TbE

im pretty sure we're all incredibly depressed and really really close to killing ourselves. at least that's my case

>Nice
Thanks, I can't really draw anything else other than monsters but atleast I guess those sometimes turn out well then lol.

>They show Angel's Egg at theaters? You're lucky
Yeah it's this smaller one hall theatre ran by I think indirectly by the culture ministry or something here, they get the films reels and everything shipped there for the older films. So everytime when possible it's all analogue except for the subtitles that they project on top. Pretty cool.

> If you liked it and like Ghost in the Shell try Avalon
I loved Angel's Egg, haven't seen Ghost in the Shell yet but it's definitely on my list of things I do wish to see. Never heard of Avalon before, so thanks and I'll definitely keep in mind!

I’ve been transitioning for 7 years, still don’t pass, only ever had 1 relationship and was lucky to have sex once as well. I work a boring wagey job and resell and trade crypto on the side to make my fun money/surgery money. It’s funny to think that reselling designer clothes has given me the money to transition more like get FFS and BA. Like the people that hate trannys the most are paying for it. I come here cause it’s one of the few raw places like said, it also gives me hope seeing all the youngshits thinking their future is bright. Makes me think someday I could have that even though I know I won’t.