TFW MBTI-typehon

Are you an MBTIpassoid?

Attached: 726F2CEB-F9FC-4B60-9E5C-A6477835E94C.png (1000x423, 47.1K)

You should absolutely know that Myers Briggs was made by someone with a degree in marketing and no psychology background to sell tests to companies

I am aware it’s pseudoscience. I just love classifying human beings. Despite knowing it’s obviously untrue, I still had fun with horoscopes. Are you that autistic?

I'm an INFP 4w5 basically the official tranny type, so, not really a passoid.

INFP is fembrained af, you are a passoid personality-wise

#
Nta, but while the Myers-Brigs Type Inventory (a personality quiz) may have been, the idea of preferentially ordered cognitive functions (the underlying model) was largely developed by famed psychologist Carl Jung. So, I still find it quite interesting.

hahahaha why do people talk about things they don’t know? Myers-Briggs was created by a mother and her daughter inspired by Carl Jungs theories of personality. You should read the book “Personality Brokers” if you’re interested. I did and it was a good read.

Attached: 28D1E41C-50AA-4AAA-AD84-4390CC122FEE.jpg (1170x508, 283.67K)

just took a test, got istp.

fembrained or malebrained?

E N F P

Anyone with Ti for their thinking function is fembrained, and ISTP is Ti-dom. That’s abo it as fembrained as you get.

75% of ISTPs are male

According to the google search that made me a professional on the subject, true fembrains are ISFJ and ESFJ/ENFJ

I said fembrained, not female.

Yes, I'm entj

Attached: GPi3Oluut276-_port.jpg (512x512, 95.43K)

baka fembrained literally means female brained. stop coping, males are way more likely to be have thinking over feeling

ENFP friend!

Attached: 1618705174159.jpg (1125x1075, 122.68K)

That can be either malebrained or fembrained. A lot of ENTJs are high maintenance bad bitches who use their dominant Te to exploit every social interaction to their benefit, which is fembrained as fuck

There are fembrained males who aren’t literal females - a good chunk of trannies and gay men have fembrain. Hell, even cis men.

I've been taking this test for ten years and I've never gotten anything but INTP. is that bad?

INFJ
t. extremely autistic boymoder

it’s all in relation to the female brain. there would be no fembrained if there wasn’t a female brain and male brain to compare it to

I've always gotten INFP, which is also what at least a few of my cis f friends have gotten, so idk, I guess??

mbti is based on jung stargazing and you're being an idiot for believing in it

what if I know it's bullshit but still have fun? that's how I always see this and astrology. I might not personally believe it but there's no harm fucking around with it.