How do you pronounce hon?

how do you pronounce hon?
I pronounce it like [hɒn], but I get the impression this is non-standard

Attached: 1618158625262.jpg (900x1200, 190.87K)

if you know how to pronounce honey you know how to pronounce hon

big breathy H, and then "on"
if you say "hun" you're doing it wrong

I don't because I would never reveal my power level to normies, but in my head it's pronounced like picrel and that's just the way it is, don't @ me

Attached: Honing-vs-Sharpening.png (1280x853, 1.3M)

hUN

I say it like hon from honk(y)
hun or honey just sounds weird to me, but I do not talk to anyone about trans stuff irl

it's a short version of "honey", so just say the first syllable of "honey"

are you french, with a long, twirly mustache

every actual SP hon i've seen irl pronounced it like so i've always done the same, it's definitely supposed to be pronounced hun i feel like the mispronunciation just adds to the hilarity of how gross SP is/was

wtf

>hone

>hawn

this is like a gif vs. jif thing but even worse, since the origin is so clear and since women have said "hon" for ages

say "Hunter Schafer", and then keep only the first part

heroes of newerth

"Hon" as in "Hontrapoints"

As in "Honter Schaefer"

[hən] or [hʌn] i think?

Lurk moar newfag.

I tend to pronounce it /xʌn/ or sometimes /xɒn/, because i just dont like the /h/ sound.

"Hon" as in "honfidence"

Like Han Solo

my one of my nicknames when I was a mustached army repper was 'The Frenchman' so maybe that's good enough

it’s definitely “hon” as in “honey” but slightly more drawn out. all of the best slurs come from the south. say it with some twang for authenticity

i say "hohn" like huh-oh-nuh, but the correct is probably just hun like... hungarian

What, like, rhyming with pawn?

Fuck no

>erasing a sound from your language for one that isn't even in standard english
based

Like hun. Outside this board hon and hun are interchangeable, some people even write huney/hunny instead of honey when talking about people.