/hornygen/

Horny

Attached: Its+not+gay+if+its+in+a+heway_567b6e_8813143.jpg (900x925, 146.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/exiliaex/status/1488477973208453123
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.png (128x127, 26.93K)

I've seen that screenshot so many times, how does it still elicit a reaction in me?? >.

based alpha

Attached: dom-gaymer.jpg (1538x2048, 356.9K)

Idk if I've ever actually seen masc foot fetish stuff before. Probably cause I'm not a footfag so I don't go looking for foot stuff in general, but everything I've stumbled upon has been either women or femboys, and the appeal is almost always the femininity of the feet. Feet don't make me feel anything at all, but it's always cool to see something different

twitter.com/exiliaex/status/1488477973208453123
I wanna bang the trans deer

I prefer conceptualising myself as a failed "son" than a woman because then it's like I'm getting back at my dad for hurting my mum (who doesn't care I'm a tranny)
much cooler than the real reason (dysphoria) lol

oof that screenshot made me feel things...

Those feelings will never go away.....

Attached: 1641753569916.jpg (501x350, 47.92K)

Attached: brutos23276_Daddy&Son.jpg (1600x1068, 269.93K)

Tfw nobody to call me a little fag

heh i do not mind

I've been way hornier than usual lately. I keep getting hard thinking about men using my holes. Keep getting the urge to make another Grindr account and banging the 1st man that messages me

>tfw no bf

i wish my owner would keep me in a leash and sexy outfits every day

i have sexual trauma with men but i cant stop thinking about worshiping cock.. like fully woshipping it with my mouth for hours as he does whatever he wants like watching a movie or playing games

>tfw no big dick gf

take your pills and you won't have to get hard anymore

i want a guy to dominate me so fucking bad

Okay maybe weird question, but is there a way to show tops that you're "available", ideally in a stealthy way so other people don't understand?

I am back from the last thread to ask to be used and abused
>Captcha : TRAPN

Attached: Snapchat-678615576.jpg (2160x2880, 1.03M)

The girl who i love is a boymoder and i want to boyremove her so fucking bad
She is very submissive bottom too, i want to throw her in bed and make her submit to me, i want to fuck her tight virgin bussy until she can't walk anymore, i want her to feel like a real girl as i cum inside of her, i want to tell her how much i love her and call her a princess and good girl as i mercilessly fuck her with my 8 inch dick, i want to make her tiny 4 inch pp feel pathetic and useless compared to me, i want to force her to moan in girlvoice, i want to make her cum over and over as i explore her insides

AAAAAAAAAA I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND I WANT HER TO FEEL LOVED AND LIKE A REAL GIRL

Attached: 20220130_121620.png (760x472, 15.39K)

I like getting hard though; I don't have bottom dysphoria.

shes so lucky to be with someone like you holy shit

ugh need

She sadly isnt :(
I love her more than anything in the world but she doesn't love me back (best-friend zone), instead she is chasing some other bitch

I try my hardest to either get over her or make her like me back but it never seems to work

She is absolutely perfect and the only thing i care about i making her happy and protecting her, even if the feeling isn't mutual

Attached: 1642473774340.png (800x800, 330.43K)