All tomboys should take a low dose of testosterone. You won't go bald. You won't have a heart attack...

All tomboys should take a low dose of testosterone. You won't go bald. You won't have a heart attack. You will get productive and manlier. Your face will start to get sharp. You will be horny and inspired all the time. You will smell better. This is peak tomboyness

Attached: 1643477037711.jpg (963x643, 241.63K)

No, all tomboys should take their T with fin, low dose t can still cause hair loss if you have those genes

Cringe, they should just take Anavar (oxandrolone), because it will give them muscles whilst giving them minimal masculinization.

Attached: oxandrolone.png (458x458, 233.63K)

i did this for 3 yrs now im going off t and i dont dislike the overall effects its had just wish that i could be fully androgynous but turns out you have to work towards androgyny as hard as you have to work towards trying to be the opposite sex. except only people will refuse to see you as anything but an anomaly

All tomboys should be required to have sex with me

lmao

all tomboys should be force-femmed

We're not doing it for the muscles, we're doing it for the pheremones.
I can literally get any woman I want now because I smell like a man.

All tomboys should aggressively creep on me as an mtf and eventually kidnap me and lock me up in their apartment

Ok where do you live haha no jk but unless?

yeah and when they realize they can't get plowed for good the lesboroidrage happens

Western coast

They don't want to be plowed, Einstein.
They want me to eat their pussies for an hour or two while they experience the best orgasms of their lives and, frankly, so do I!
Straight women are so fucking hot, you would not believe how much they love being licked and appreciated.

FUCK

HRT tomboys (female) and HRT femboys (male) should exclusively date each other

as should HRT femboys (female) and HRT tomboys (male) (i.e. female-to-tranner / male-to-pooner)

>HRT tomboys (female) and HRT femboys (male)
Yes please
t. hrt femboy

>HRT tomboys (female) and HRT femboys (male)
The ultimate cis straight couple, I approve
t. Hrt tomboy

Yeah the boysmell and the mental effects are the best part of T. I enjoy the muscle gains too, but it's really not the same as var. Since I only low-dose the T, I might in fact consider stacking cycles or var or dbol onto it in the future (am already years into lifting)

>except only people will refuse to see you as anything but an anomaly
....isnt that how being nonbinary works? If you aim for androgyny, you will be seen as an anomaly, thought that was pretty well-known

I dont see a point in "working towards androgyny", there is nothing to be done except take T + lift + shave and see if you get there, because most of whether you can look androgynous is genetic luck like your facial bone structure. I wasnt even lucky enough to be attractive as a girl lol, so I'm not asking to be attractive as anything.

>testosterone. You won't go bald. You won't have a heart attack. You will get productive and manlier. Your face will start to get sharp. You will be horny and inspired all the time. You will

We should go much further - all women should be made to take testosterone from their first period up to bone plate fusion.

Attached: 8403D2B9-B0A7-4FD2-BAA2-33814B4DFC31.jpg (401x764, 34.8K)

Again, insufficient virilization of half the human population is the source of all of the world’s social ills - misogyny, transphobia, inceldom, you name it. Forcing women to go on T is just leveling the playing field for everybody

you should date

Nope. Femboys are cringe. Tomboys belong to women.

DONT LISTEN TO ONDORES LIES, T IS POISON AND WILL TURN YOU INTO A COOMER ROBOT

not really at least not for me cause im not nonbinary i just consider myself apart from any typical gender roles. but i have paranoia and social anxiety so i feel like i need to present a certain way so i present male, but its not as easy and straightforward as many would think. so i just want to be gnc now.
i have a pretty androgynous face/body/voice from t and i want to start working out more but idk where to go from here. im kinda stuck in the middle of transition either way