How many dates in do you have sex

how many dates in do you have sex

Attached: 0F1EFDD0-1B73-4B74-85CB-821903E6E6C9.jpg (333x333, 13.03K)

one

Three

as many as you want

this sounds right. just as a general rule though, just do it when it feels right and not by some rule or occasion, its super autistic otherwise.

I don't know, I've never dated or have had sex before.

Attached: moe.png (1024x972, 568.63K)

one or im out lol

three if you want them to respect you
one if you want to get laid
rarely one ends up in a relationship but usually things of value are best worked for.

Attached: 1643147124833.jpg (600x484, 65.72K)

I have no standards. Even waiting for the date is unnecessary. Wanna have a fuck behind the dumpster?

Meet me behind the lidl at 8

I'll bring the poppers and malt liquor

I wanted at least 2 dates first. My boyfriend wanted to do it on the first date. Hiding in the bathroom didn't work.

Yeah, i'd say maybe 3-5 dates in unless its a hookup desu but first date is cringe and dont go anywhere alone with a guy

Attached: 01F53DEC-B2C8-4C6E-900D-4876B582FB6B.jpg (828x1054, 392.97K)

One if they are trans girl
3-5 if they are cis girl

Attached: images - 2022-01-28T063321.836.jpg (634x484, 40.49K)

One if I wanted to wait forever to have sex I'd go date a women

depends if i want to be in a relationship with them, or if there’s nothing there except they’re hot.

idk, I don't think any such rule matters. If it feels right on the first date then do it on the first date. If it doesn't, then don't. Just because you fuck on the first date does not mean it has any less chance of becoming a relationship if that's what you want. The only "benefit" to being upfront that you will not fuck on the first date is weeding out coomers looking for a hookup. Otherwise, changes nothing.

If it's not someone I particularly feel an emotional spark with, usually I'll push for sex on the first date just so I get something out of my financial effort. If I genuinely love their company, I'll wait until the 3rd or 4th date so they know sex isn't my main priority with them.

Idk, I don't really care. It usually depends on whenever they want to have sex I guess, it's not what I'm in for and I have no desire to push for it really.

Honestly we could skip it completely for all I care, and I'm not even like asexual I don't think.

Attached: osaka.gif (320x240, 474.67K)

what is a cnc fetish

consensual non-consent aka rape fetish

My longest relationship, together for 9 years, we had sex on 1st date.
If I don't wanna fuck you on 1st date, it probably wasn't a very good date. I will definitely wait if it doesn't feel right, but I should go home wanting you right then and there.

usually sex is first, then dating