What would happen to trannys in a semi-apocalyptic scenario where hrt was no longer available?

Would they slowly turn back into men? Because that would be hilarious

Attached: images - 2022-02-01T130714.776.jpg (584x438, 29.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

made-in-china.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Id inject alcohol into my balls

I’m getting castrated on the 15th and I horde estrogen purely for apocalyptic reasons. I have 5 years worth stocked up for myself and I can easily half my dose. Not like my voice is gonna drop…

Plus I can always stock up on that estradiol powder Lena uses to compound her EV.

When society falls I will make my living in hormones.

This why I'm learning to homebrew and am stocking up on supplies.
I now just need to buy enough E powder from a chinese pharmaceutical company to last for my whole life.

Attached: E valerate.png (550x550, 266.63K)

id just crush my nuts with a rock and drink horse piss

Kek

Attached: greasy balls.png (1125x927, 639.07K)

trannies are autistic enough that they'll actually be prepared for an apocolypse. people with other chronic conditions will be more fucked i think. we need someone to start producing the base that lena and such use though

thats exactly how i was picturing it!
where exactly do you purchase that? id also like to get into homebrewing

made-in-china.com/

Orchis been had 10% for this very reason

already had SRS basically that would be menopause and osteoporosis for me

awesome, thanks

can you snort the e powder? would that get you high on estrogen and supercharge the fembrain?

I’m literally gonna carve out a small city state of trans people based on the supply of hormones. I’ve planned this out. I’ll be a queen. At least until I’m murdered by the neighboring faction of either diaper fetishists or alt-right furries.

We would have to find an Alpha
Too bad if he's already taken, you've got two wives now, bro!

Attached: 138.jpg (1000x750, 161.35K)

The furrydiapernazi coalition grows stronger by the day

(On the plus side you don't need to acquire a ghoul mask)

Yes purposefully making yourself physically weaker with estrogen is exactly the thing that will help you survive the end times. Because as we all know women are exceedingly good at survival situations, so being like them is ideal.

Your best bet is to pawn your bussy off to men for protection. You won't be doing anything else certainly except dying.

>Your best bet is to pawn your bussy off to men for protection. You won't be doing anything else certainly except dying.
I'd rather try to survive on my own and die if I have to

humans, including women, literally evolved to exist in the wild. i think women and trannies will do just fine in the apocalypse, they did before we had any infrastructure at all

Women survive because they pair up with men.

You will be giving up your bussy to warlord chad, simple as.

>Your best bet is to pawn your bussy off to men for protection.
That would be a nice way of life. That and study a bit collapseOS and stuff like that so I can take care of the logistics

trannies, especially on this board, got everything they have through shear determination and will desu. some are lucky and have official medical care, in general though, i'm constantly amazed at how resillient and industrious they are for themselves

what do you think hunter gatherer societies looked like? men and women both hunted. that was before anyone, regardless of physique could just dome a mf with a bullet. i'm a pretty good shot, i'd do just fine in the apocalypse without whoring myself out to some moid

I mean it's not exactly hard. For example HRT:
>send an email to an Ukrainian women
>send some bitcoins
>buy some needles and alcohol wipes
>look up how to inject stuff
Intramuscular injections are easy, the hardest part is the fear of the needle. Maybe it's hard for people that consider looking up info online some kind of voodoo skill?

>What would happen to trannys in a semi-apocalyptic scenario
Thank you for asking!

Attached: 124+Saturnalia+Kent+Monkman+2017.jpg (2500x1660, 1.42M)

a lot of people would never want to inject themselves with anything, much less with ukrainian bathtub hormones

thats because you're a man.

However real women rely completely on men.

lmao, keep telling yourself that

This is smart. Even if we got hit with another covid shortage or rough times not having E would be a death sentence. How do you get it outside of a prescription?

Attached: ae43.jpg (460x460, 37.3K)

buying lena juice alone isn't that hard maybe, but finding the money to do it before you can legally work, doing it despite everyone hating you for doing it etc is another matter. and what about lena herself, figuring all this shit out in the late 90s?

orchi only removes most T. You still need something producing E inside you.

can i get E from the blood of cis women?

>You will be giving up your bussy to warlord chad, simple as.
oh no the horror please no this would be terrible!

I was going to say that it's not so special, but I remember that I used to make moonshine at some point and it's not something most people would do

That's true too

Without my testes I will never fully remasculize. I need estrogen to not rapidly age but im sure a hell of a lot better with orchi than without

I mean I have prescription and I never get through the vial before they give me another one so I just have a shitload at this point. But without a prescription? That question would be best suited for /HRTgen/ but that being said there are lots of websites.

good question

Attached: dc923f4543101384.jpg (750x805, 72.74K)