/mtfg/

Attached: 1997F9C3-11D0-4A93-A60F-FEE7A467410A.jpg (474x671, 67.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVIZB8rqBDc
pixiv.net/artworks/95784275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:3

:3

you get doomer azula today doomzula. All your relationships will die, love is all chemicals in the brains,we will all die one day yadadayada

Attached: tumblr_04d3a5abf1fb99538749d25cdf925f8c_5d8a089e_1280.jpg (657x500, 53.42K)

Okay I drafted a message, if anyone cares at all I’d appreciate input on if this is okay…

Hey, I've been thinking about this since last night and wasn't sure what to do about it but I feel like I should be honest and upfront about how I'm feeling. I’m starting to feel too responsible for your happiness and well being and it's really beginning to get to me. It’s a lot of pressure and has been stressing me out and has made talking to you hard for me. I feel really bad saying this because I worry about you and I want the best for you, but also I know I need to take care of myself and my mental health first and this hasn't been doing me any favors. I really don’t know what to do about this but, I think I just need a break from talking for a little bit, for the sake of my well being. I have a lot going on in my own life lately and having to worry about someone else like this is just too much for me to handle at this moment.

That's too nice, he's gonna weasel into you staying

you shouldn't use Spoopy's name or you'll summon her back

Everything about my college career is causing me dysphoria
I'm in ROTC, Engineering, and am halfway through my junior year and only now realised that I fucking hate all of it. My mom is trying to push me to keep it up but it literally is killing me trying to keep up the illusion, following along with the decisions made by my repressing ass so far
I want to run the fuck away from everything, go to a different school, start on a completely different career path and forget anything to do with the military or STEM. Am I being rash here or should I just commit to it, because I'm having nearly daily meltdowns where I'm at

good morning, she-bunnies

Attached: 1643729726169.jpg (524x792, 48.34K)

A peaceful greeting upon you, denizens of Tamriel.

Maiq was less troubled by the dreams and feels more rested.

How are you all?

Attached: 2671EC1D-9FC3-4307-813D-FACD07731B1F.jpg (522x800, 44.06K)

it doesn't matter what she says, dude is going to page through his weasel playbook and run every number he's got. it's what they ALWAYS do.

ROTC sounds like it sucks ass but you can basically just quit it after college, right? don't they pay your tuition or something? i think you should stick with that until you're done and quit it
as for engineering, that really fucking sucks ass and i relate hardcore. i was in an engineering major until i switched to cs (lol), so i get it. if you're gonna switch then you should do it ASAP. halfway through your junior year is pretty far though, so honestly at that point it might just be worth sticking it out and getting the degree. a lot of places are only looking for degrees and don't care what they're in, so you can get a job doing whatever you like while having the safety net of an engineering degree. plus it's pretty easy to use the engineering experience for basically anything. like in your applications you can compare the experience in being a methodical engineer to how you'll carefully complete whatever job it is you're applying to

is it a feeling of being committed to this track or it the track itself that is the problem?

any huggers in the chat?

Attached: Nice+and+thanks+its+not+mine+though+cirno+is+just+_8c3a1d7f99a8bda221135fad7cd97a83.jpg (320x320, 21.32K)

I can't sleep so yes. *hug*

why do people do this? No matter your "message" no matter the thick layers of "kindness" youre ripping thier heart out and laying it on the table then taking a knife and stabbing it. You think saying it nice is going to soften the blow? Just say I hate you and want nothing to do with you be honest and let them suffer in peace. When ash left me she did this and I still have nightmares nothing you can say will help them life is cruel

Attached: azula-avatar (1).gif (498x372, 428.9K)

Hellraiser arrived!

giwtwm

Attached: 1568749712742.jpg (768x1024, 56.56K)

Honestly she sounds like she has NPD in her first post so just let her go the guy is better off without a person like that.

hugguuuu
>can't sleep without a plushie
adorable

yeah same
it is over

fuckyes maiq when are we putting it on

this morning's vibe, dedicated to clair:
youtube.com/watch?v=kVIZB8rqBDc

i wouldve been such an epic mom in a couple years when i would havbe been ready for it

Attached: 1577177039260.png (730x633, 325.59K)

you'd be so nurturing, you should give it a shot

adoption is for cucks

Yea exactly. Her best bet is saying like "I'm gonna dip a bit" and blocking and deleting the convo instantly

maybe tonight but a friend is in town and wants to get dinner but it’s all up in the air rn

no mom is ready for being a mom and no one here specifically could ever be a mother

i wouldnt want to ruin a child's life by adopting them as an ugly non passing tranny and making them be bullied and probably hate me

dote on her my dude, i can throw on a movie at a moment's notice.

i don't like leaving people without closure personally. if i'm cutting it off i have every intention of telling them. throw your tantrum it's not my problem.

that would be a much better fate than being going to a churn home where the kid just gets beat on or raped, and never knows a moment's peace or love

Attached: kith.jpg (2976x3968, 675.34K)

hungry need meat

Attached: 1643487429477.jpg (807x808, 130.47K)

You guys are so pessimistic.
There's nothing more beautiful than becoming a parent and saving a child from whatever horrible fate they're left in as an orphan and providing care to them.
If your true aim is raising a child and providing for them adoption isn't an issue. It should even be a good thing.

Attached: 4c2.jpg (500x500, 27.67K)

Gonna show em that famous khajiit flexibility?

pixiv.net/artworks/95784275
tfw no madotsuki gf

i think you'll find i would be an outstanding mom

>1 foot of snow tomorrow
Save me
Cringe take
t. Probably going to adopt when I'm in my early to mid 30s

Attached: Tumblr_l_114913436742569.jpg (750x454, 52.44K)

ah hehe it’s not like that

That would be fine for you cause you see mature and level headed etc. Clair is sweet but seems ripe for manipulative tactics

>reddit

Because if I’m an asshole about it he might kill himself? Like what do you mean I have to make a reason that seems like I’m doing this because I have to otherwise he’s gonna feel even worse about himself
I mean I’m pretty sure I’m some sort of npd/sociopath or something but my therapist refuses to acknowledge it when I bring it up so maybe I’m really not idk

is Clr with no trip really Clair? hehe the posts seem different

>Clair is sweet but seems ripe for manipulative tactics
of course you'd have an eye for victims

>no one here specifically could ever be a mother
mean
kill yourself you disgusting fuck in real life right now

Attached: 1531344487478.jpg (300x300, 23.89K)

pessimism is realistic. My mom was a horrible depressed everything is about me bitch all my life. She constantly blamed me about being the reason she would die or kill herself. You think a bunch of trannies will be any different? Lifes not fair never has been and never will.

refer to above

Attached: f825fb41819ed24a5ca4f949dca5b27f.jpg (1200x906, 66.9K)

hello

you dropped your mask, grendelaf