Tell me your deep dark secrets, /tttt/

Tell me your deep dark secrets, /tttt/.

Attached: animesher.com_stained-glass-nun-blonde-hair-1754445.jpg (1055x1280, 237.59K)

I fucked my brother

Attached: 466DADED-9ECA-4A9A-ABB0-F83C61E9BE34.jpg (190x265, 10.11K)

My parents are very conservative and anti-trans. I told them that I was trans and attracted to men when I was like 13. They were very unhappy and unaccepting, my dad beat me and they both yelled at me. I remember contemplating suicide as I laid in bed. It was probably the saddest day of my life.

Afterwards, I kind of retreated to the internet and hung out in weird tranner communities. One day, someone introduced me to a discord where tranners and cis guys would kind of talk to each other and hook up. I met an older guy in his 30s who lived in my state and uh, I started dating him kind of. It was more like he was my sugar daddy. I was 14 at the time. As an emotionally starved tranner, he just did everything I could have wanted. He was someone I could talk to, he would buy me things and he would encourage me and support me. Eventually, with his help and the help of discord tranner friends, they helped me get on HRT early behind my parents back.

He was my boyfriend/daddy for years. I would skip school to visit him and we would fuck for like the entire day because we didn't see each other often. I didn't want my parents to get suspicious so I was very careful. Whenever I fought with my parents, I would leave home and go right to him and we would just fuck all night. He would make me feel like a girl during sex and it made me crave it constantly. I did everything with him, it was very wrong. The first time we fucked, I was 14 and he was like 35 or something. It was super wrongt. Even though he totally groomed me and did everything I wanted to get in my panties, it still made me happy. He never mistreated me, he would buy me things all the time and when we weren't having sex, we just spent a lot of time talking and cuddling. Its hard for me to say that he was a good guy because he was technically a pedo but he always treated me well.

We broke up over some dumb argument but yeah, that's how I was groomed by an old guy.

Attached: 1630192384949.png (640x842, 951.71K)

What. The. Fuck.

That's so fucked up sis but also pretty hot.

sometimes the online transphobia does actually get to me, but its not stuff like ACKposting. it's when you post something completely normal and agreeable and people just misread it entirely or assume you're wrong if they know you're trans. Like you know someone just spamming 41% shit to try to own le trannies would shit their pants if they saw a tranny irl, but these people just feel like they actually would go out of their way to punch you in the face just for existing in the same room or walking down the same street.

that's literally not even fucked up. For 99% of human history all your female ancestors were getting impregnated at 14 by men 10+ years older than them.

This idea upsets you because you live in the most fucked up period of human history, where we champion anti-human ideals. You have to concede that 99.9% of men to ever exist were pedos, including virtually all your male ancestors, to subscribe to the modernist idea of 'NOOOOOO SHE'S UNDER 18 THATS LITERALLY PEDOPHELIA.' And if you are willing to concede that, why even continue living if you belong to a race of pure 'pedophiles.'

Basically you believe this shit because thats what everyone tells you is the right thing to believe today. You're told any deviating belief is evil. If you were born 150 years ago you would have NEVER come to the same belief yourself, you would've thought it was perfectly okay just like everyone else.

>defending pedophiles
kys

Young girls belong with men their same age. Congrats you are a disgusting pedo, pedos existed back then luckily now we have laws to stop them. Ywnbl (you will never be loved)

low IQ

brainlets

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE ME COME TO UNCOMFORTABLE REALISATIONS ABOUT MY CONTRIVED WORLD VIEWS, Y-YOU'RE A PEDO!

Pedophelia is the sexual attraction to pre pubescants. 99% of girls have fully developed secondary sexual characteristics by 14 years old. So you're both retards

i eat the bone marrow

Literally kys

Even if you try to argue it’s somehow not pedo if they look ‘developed’ their minds are that of CHILDREN what type of predator sicko likes 14yr olds
>channer is a pedo

dont expect mutts to know shit about biology. their boomers think that circumcision is healthy and removing wisdom teeth to avoid crooked teeth is normal.

i unintentionally kind of creeped on a woman a few years ago when i was a repressor. i stopped as soon as i realized what i was doing, but it’s still pretty bad.

Post green text?

Nothing I behave well!

nothing all that exciting. just following her around and such. it wasn’t but like a few weeks at the most before i cut it out. it’s probably my single greatest regret in life nonetheless.

I'm scared that I sexually abused my hs ex gf without realizing it and I'm worried that one day if I ever get any degree of public notoriety I'm gonna get #MeToo'd by her.

God I wish that were me

based incestanon