How do I let people know I am trans?

I transitioned when I was 15 and I pass well,but I want people to see me as a trans woman and not a cis girl when I go outside.

How do I let them know in public? Would wearing a trans pride flag help? Any sugestions?

Attached: images - 2022-02-01T121748.887.jpg (554x554, 31.81K)

Some kind of jacket (or backpack) with a she/her trans flag badge on it

Go out with blue pink and white make up

Get facial masculinization surgery.

dress like a femboy with the oversized pink/pastel coloured hoodie and so forth, everyone i've known with this style was either trans or a repressor.

wear a trans necklace thats what i do

>I want people to see me as a trans woman and not a cis girl when I go outside
I really don't understand zoomers

Would normies even recognize the flag?

Aren't you proud of being trans?
I dont want to hide it and pretend I am a lame cis girl

>Aren't you proud of being trans?
No?

Trust me, they know

See, how I know this is a LARP is you set the age too high. At 15 your voice already dropped so it's very, very easy to purposefully make yourself clocky.

Seems like a self esteem problem,friend

My voice was quite high and I voice trained a bit so it sounds feminine

Why would I lower my voice to sound like a man? I want people to see me as a cute trans woman,not a cis woman and not a femboy

>I pass well
Post body

people see trans women as men. "trans women are women" isn't a widespread belief

>I want people to see me as a cute trans woman
You want people to see you as a curiosity and fetish object?

Not op but after I trained my voice I literally can't speak lower like before, and I don't want to be clocky either I just want ppl to know I'm trans and they can't tell based on my appearance or voice rn

Fine

This!
Thank you,anonete

Attached: Polish_20220201_134538115.jpg (1200x1600, 697.25K)

Probably this board will shriek about your frame and say there's no way you pass to strangers, because they've never seen the likes of some cis women like charlize theron in a bikini either. But eh your bod looks pretty fine, better than hunter schafer's (judging from a bikini pic) and she certainly passes very well when clothed.

not proud of being trans bc its not an accomplishment, but i would definitely not want to be a cis girl lol

You need to provide evidence this is you in the picture.

why should they? lol

This is already a suspect post.

if not larp you should stop being retarded desu