I can't do anything without being reminded of my failed transition

Every form of entertainment I engage in reminds me of what I'll never be. Just started this game and I get mogged by even all the male demons. I hate myself for being a failure

Attached: lilim-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 185.27K)

Sometimes I think you trans people have OCD and it's the root cause of your depression. On a daily basis I think about my gender identity and appearance practically zero times. You know what I think about? Stuff I read in the news, work, the tv show I'm watching, food, my dog. You gotta stop focusing on things that make you upset because you will only compound your negative thoughts over time. You should read up on "The law of attraction".

Final note: nobody else cares what you identity as or how you look. People care how you make them feel. So work on your personality.

>Just stop being schizo, the voices aren't real

>You should read up on "The law of attraction".
>Final note: nobody else cares what you identity as or how you look. People care how you make them feel. So work on your personality.
You obviously know fuck all about dysphoria, you imbecile. Fuck off

Dysphoria is a mental illness, you're basically telling a depressed person to be less sad.

my housemates tell me as much, and I don’t know how to explain that they shouldn’t talk about they don’t fucking know

I take it back. I hope all you troons hang yourselves. This is what I get for trying to help mentally unstable people.

>The law of attraction
lmao this is bait

I am mentally ill, but you're a fucking idiot

I will, but I’ll rope you first

I won't be doing that but thank you for the consideration.

I love it... I make this thread because I'm sad and hate myself and want to die, and this jerk off is the only one getting attention. ;_;

Man fuck you. It was my genuine intention to uplift your bad day and you refer to me as a jerk? You fucking deserve to be sad.

Seriously fuck off you idiot. You got replies so congrats l, but I'm not stupid enough to believe your horseshit

>trying to help
lol this is like those boomers that like to pretend to give fake "advice" which is just them jerking themselves off

I don't care about replies. Fuck those people. You should be mad at them for not giving you attention. Not me who was literally trying to help you. You are an absolute peice of shit. Like I literally cannot believe you.

>I literally cannot believe you.
I'm literally shaking right now!!! Fuck off faggot

>I'm literally shaking
Fucking troll. Great troll. Asshole.

Would you please kill me?

You're clearly some psychopath playing pretend time on Any Forums for kicks.

I said please. Also, which letter are you?

Don't you have a pyramid scheme to tend to Jeffrey?

Why are you fucking with me? You want me to kms? I'm in a really bad place

Sometimes I think you people have OCD and it's the root cause of your depression. On a daily basis I think about my leg practically zero times. You know what I think about? Stuff I read in the news, work, the tv show I'm watching, food, my dog. You gotta stop focusing on things that make you upset because you will only compound your negative thoughts over time. You should read up on "The law of attraction".

Attached: 1643725679345.jpg (564x423, 74.75K)