/futagen/ - Futamaxxing General

Last thread:

To the moderator who keeps autosaging and deleting our threads. Please at least talk about what we could do to not get autosaged, I believe the topic is significantly unique enough to be it's own thread, additionally if you feel as though it's taking away from mtfg, this thread is not exclusively for people assigned male at birth, though I personally fit in that category.

Send stories of your successes! How do you maintain erections, sex drive, and/or fertility? Have you enjoyed topping recently, or achieved (re)growth?

Share your struggles in your journey, ask for tips, or just share your feelings.

Resources for keeping your junk strong (AMABs)
- Topical testosterone
- Penis preserving SRS
- Keep using it, dummy!

NBs, and AFABs welcome to join in. Expect Hornyposting.

Resources you might want:
"The Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase": thunders.place/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html
Transfeminine Science transfemscience.org/

If you have any other suggestions, please help by answering the QOTT.

QOTT: What resources would you like to see in the initial post?

>we need an infographic at the level of "trap-mode aesthetics" to really drive futamoding into the mainstream
>we need real progress and results pics for the T gel in penis thing too, plus some bloodtests
>QOTT:
>- Gather links/papers describing surgeries. The tilapia fish skin thing that keeps getting reposted is cool, but idk if it's what we need? It's not expressly about PPSRS/NBSRS, but it would help support an SRS with less donor tissue from the patient.
>- Links supporting the use of topical T. Whatever info we can gather on how to dose, how to monitor, and the effect of anti-androgens.

We heard you. Any more requests, since our last thread was cut short?

Attached: 1643719845516s.jpg (250x178, 6.79K)

This should be the Any Forums version of the hit single “janny are you ok”

About to go to bed.

Futamaxxers plz reply and give 1 reason why are you are based thx

Futafans same, tell me what's a futa's most attractive quality??

I want a vaginal canal while retaining my dick and balls. If there were an operation for that, I'd pursue it. I understand that it would involve splitting my penile tissue in half and likely cause me to have weakened erections and, possibly, peeing and cumming out of the slit, but that's something I would cope with.

For a long time now, I masturbate by jerking off and rubbing/prodding my taint. I want that hole so bad.

Lots of people seem confused about what dosage of topical T to use and where to get it so that’s my first thing I’d think of for future gens

This is just agpgen but with hrt info added

Attached: 1643375315704.jpg (1880x1124, 293.93K)

idk from i remember agpg is full of old people upset they can't be women

I thought that was repgen

look like euro jannies are fine with this gen unlike na one, that's nice
i'm no expert but i think you can't keep the balls if you don't ppsrs, but i could be wrong

>Futafans same, tell me what's a futa's most attractive quality??
hard to really say, i guess the fact they are proud of what they are make it a lot better for me
to me a girl with a dick is aesthetically better but that's only work if the girl is into it

agpg was really comfy at times
until some intersex passer came in and people started seething at her

dont futas have a penis and a vagina??

the point of futamaxxing is trying to achieve the futa aestheticism(tall, good looking, big boobs, etc....), of course they can't be literal futa but you get the idea

This largely. Confidence is one of the hotter things someone can do for how they are perceived. They don't have to be dom or top, just confident and enjoy their PP and keep it useful for playing with, no matter what size it is.

i would say aesthetically, big one are better, but that's just a bonus, the size doesn't really matter
also to add to my previous message, the fact that kind of girl are more confident make them usually more stable(at least from personal experience) which is definitely a thing that matter to me as someone who had to deal with a lot of crazy people in the past

too much self-ego, survivorship bias, and lack of empathy because she thought every tranny has no male puberty and has a rich childhood friend bf that will pay for whatever surgery you want
she was technically disowned but she never experienced poverty, low wage dead-end jobs, and degrading sex work.

nta but that sounds like quite the annoying person to be around

Do not use pictures that are this small.

Attached: M0SE11A.png (1516x1080, 2.04M)

Imagine such a self-centered, narcissistic person want a child of her own.

the message got deleted but if they lack that much awareness, having a child would be a disaster

you open it with Any Forums x because it's on a Any Forums archiver

i wish her future child would teach her empathy
gods I don't know if she ever be a parents, i pity her future child, whoever that be

the thread got deleted and i only had time to save the preview pic from the catalog sorry user

for some reason it doesn't work for me, but i found the message on some other archive, can't really judge her only on that but if she is really as you say, it's pretty bad

You know how I got the big picture ?
I searched for it on yandex.