Haha wow before a transitioned I was sooo racist! I couldn't stay away from Any Forums!

Anyone else had the complete opposite experience? Being harassed for being an effeminate freak by ethnic people has made me incredible apprehensive about brown people as a whole.

>nb4 someone gets mad because tRanNy RaCisT
I didn't choose this. I don't bother anyone. You jumping down my throat isn't going to change my mind.

Attached: 1609766592671.gif (128x128, 280.17K)

I had a pol phase before realizing I was trans, but I'm still racist. Perhaps maybe 85% as racist as I was before, but still racist.

Non-whites are incredibly more likely to be aggressive toward me for being a tranny, so yeah.

Seems like the trannies who did have a Any Forums phase still maintain some level of racism, they just don't pursue it like they did previously.

Most tranners are still "racist", they just realized that trans activism takes place in specific woke spaces where the various woke demographics must pretend to get along, so they virtue signal. Like identifying overwhelmingly as "liberal" and "feminist", only to reveal much lower support for the actual specific policies.

I'm pretty "racist" myself, so I simply find the hypocritical virtue-signalling funny

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-121339_Chrome.jpg (1080x430, 82.27K)

It has nothing to do with being white or non-white. It's strictly because of socioeconomic status. Disadvantaged white people are just as aggressive

Has there really been a racial disparity wrt who's harassed you? I can definitely think of some weird experiences I've had with brown people (the two that I can most clearly remember are a drunk guy following me for a block after shouting unintelligibly at me, a complete stranger at least 10 years older than me asking if I had a bf and telling me how pretty he thought I was) but since I live in a majority white area, the majority of assholes I encounter are white.

My Any Forums phase never ended even after tranning

>Most tranners are still "racist", they just realized that trans activism takes place in specific woke spaces where the various woke demographics must pretend to get along, so they virtue signal.
This seems most likely desu. Mostly surprised that trannoids do that here of all places, where racism seems to be the norm.

>go to low class white area in girlmode (not passing btw)
>nobody says anything
>get some weird looks
>asked to attend church with someone once
>uneventful overall

>go to primarily black/latino area under same circumstance
>get yelled at being called a faggot from car when on sidewalk
>have at least two instances of black people trying to get physically confrontational with me
>one time a black guy asked me out tho, that was kinda cool ig

unironic racism is gigacringe and you should get over it and be a normal person

>Has there really been a racial disparity wrt who's harassed you?
Yes. I've never had a white person outside of my family call me a faggot or anything, it's brown all the way down.

That said the black people who have been nice to me have been REALLY nice.

>you should get over it and be a normal person
Bruh. I wish I could.

>Bruh. I wish I could.
then just stop being racist and do something else, seething all day over people who look different from you is a complete waste of your life, get a hobby or something

>seething all day over people who look different from you is a complete waste of your life, get a hobby or something
That's not really what's happening, though, but go off, dude.

Yes it is and it’s just a mirror of what they’re doing to you. Saying otherwise is cope

Protecting yourself against people who want to violently victimize yourself isn't "seething over people that look different than yourself"

It isn't. This isn't something I pursue. Just thoughts and gut reactions to stimuli.

>then just stop being racist and do something else
More often than not it comes to me. I work downtown and have to walk a couple blocks down for work, during that time it isn't uncommon for me to be harassed.
>seething all day over people who look different from you is a complete waste of your life
I've made one post, user.

I stopped being racist when I became religious.

i went thru the anti-feminist phase because whats what was cool on the internet
however
never for a second i thought that lgbt and non whites are subhuman
if thats really what u thought then for fucks sake dont ever brag about this to minorities baka

Trans people are so cruel and unempathetic, it's so hard to believe that they brag about how much they hate women and non-white people in the same breath as screaming to be accepted by everyone

fuck you coon

Western trannies are just a different flavor of incel
Lonely vulnerable young men groomed by other lonely men into being social pariahs living in a fantasy

Attached: 1643377241371.jpg (1125x1466, 765.35K)

>t. incel