How do you feel about trans girls playing in sports with cis girls? Do you believe it's fair?

How do you feel about trans girls playing in sports with cis girls? Do you believe it's fair?

Attached: 0ddb14139019261fee4ca03887296566.jpg (1123x1550, 172.02K)

If they started HRT before puberty, yes.
Also, I don't know how this is not a requirement for any tranny wanting to play competitive sports. It would allow trannies to play and it would be much better optics for us.

no, and anyone who defends it is a gigahon turbo autist who needs to be lynched

t. mtf

Attached: 2q6wih.jpg (404x440, 26.27K)

>I'm against it
A men's boxing featherweight fighter shouldn't be expected to compete against a heavyweight champion. There's just too much of a difference in muscle mass and ability to cause damage. But that doesn't make the featherweight fighter any less of a man. Separating athletes by innate physical status isn't a reflection of gender. Transwomen being barred from competing with cis women doesn't make them any less of a woman.

i should also add, before puberty is ok, anything after who plays sports with cis girls is subhuman

Fair? No. I do think trans girls have an advantage just on size alone. People underestimate how much size matters for physical competition. The UFC is split into weight divisions because even a difference as small as 20 pounds is significant, let alone being 6'+ where the average of your competition is like 5'4". However, sports were also never fair to begin with. Black girls have always had an advantage in sports because of genetic dispositions and high levels of natural testosterone and there's always just genetically gifted athletes even among cis women. So while I do think they have an advantage, there are also not enough trannies to matter or make a huge impact on their sports. Plus female sports are kind of a meme in general. They don't exist to find the best athlete because the best athletes are men. It's just to give cis women something to do and that would still exist if trannies were allowed.

Attached: 4.jpg (698x885, 109.79K)

I want a Tranny nba. I want an Estrogened up Kevin Durant looking Hon running down the court at 6'10

Attached: EunA8keXUAwlxyO.jpg (1200x838, 164.78K)

>agp pic
>retard take
kys. optics is top priority, and people like you who think they're on another intellectual dimension from everyone else by excusing this hon shit just makes us look bad and contributes a net negative to our overall acceptance

>not enough trannies to matter
All you need is a few or even one to dominate the sport
>female sports is a meme
Exactly, like you said, it isnt to find the best athletes on earth, quite like how paralympics is now about finding the best athlete. Cis women are essentially physically disabled compared to men. Mogging the paralympics as an able-bodied person is just sad smurfing, unless you are a youngshit who never went through male puberty. Otherwise, female sports is a feel-good nearly recreational thing for disabled people, and then you try to smurf it, which is really sad

yes. If they’ve been on hrt for 2+ years they’re on even ground.

I'm not a tranny bruh. Also try debating my points instead of mindlessly namecalling.

>people like you who think they're on another intellectual dimension from everyone else
Lmao. If you derived that from me just explaining how I felt about it then you are absurdly insecure.

*not instead of now

I think if we give right wingers what they want and throw hons under the bus again they'll finally leave us alone and let us keep the rights we have, this time for sure

Ignoring your incredibly misogynistic comparison, I literally don't care if cis women get dabbed on in sports. I can't express how little I care. The world loses nothing if cis women get shit on in basketball. Sports, especially female sports, are ultimately just a game. They'll live.

It’s probably fair in some sports and not in others but I couldn’t give less of a shit
Ban all trannies from all sports if it led to social acceptance, I’d say (it wouldn’t, but if)

it is this very faggotry that is making people who would otherwise vote left, vote right
your points:
>muh weight/height brackets
not comparable and unrelated to sex
>muh black women with more testosterone
did not go through male puberty, did not develop male muscles and male bone structure which we know for a fucking fact gives them an edge
>muh women sports dont matter because males can accomplish more athletically
have you ever considered that it matters to women? maybe not to you, but definitely to them, female athletes, feminists, etc. Just because you don't see anything in it from your perspective of "whoever is the greatest out of all humans in a specific thing" doesnt mean it wont matter for other people to be the "greatest out of all females"

Cis women in competitive sports train all their lives for it, so yes they care. You have offered no argument except that you personally dont care. Tranners make the argument that they had to transition or they would rope, if that's how it is, then they can stand not participating in sports on a competitive level, they'll live.

black people have a natural advantage over white people in sports yet we don’t make them segregate. i’m not racist I’m just saying.

Black women have an advantage in certain sports, not all. Going through male puberty is an advantage for nearly every sport, except maybe gymnastics and even then, only because female gymnastics was tailor-made to have a heavy aesthetic component while male gymnastics is more strength-based

shit comparison
the difference between the average black man and the average white man is orders of magnitude less than the difference between the average person who went through male puberty vs the average who didnt

>doesn't vote for you
>you start supporting x
>"you've gone too far! now I'm REALLY not going to vote for you!"

That's what the negro leagues are for

>I’m not racist
>BUT

except most terfs are former liberals, that and even meatheads like joe rogan who used to be fairly accepting of trans people, did a complete 180 after the trans sports debacle

Wow, you are incredibly dumb. You completely ignored the context of my points also the fact that I say in the first part of my post that, yes, trans women have an advantage over cis women. I never once said otherwise so what are you arguing bro? Yeah I agree with you that trannies have a big advantage over cis women, I literally said that outright. Sounds like you read a point you didn't like and you just started seething without seeing what I'm saying. The rest of my post is just saying that sports were never fair to begin with. Natural advantages have always existed so the "fairness" argument is just dumb.

>have you ever considered that it matters to women?
Sure, but just because you care about something doesn't make you right, especially when you're using that to discriminate against people. Sorry to say, but you can care all you want, I don't give a shit.

I honestly don't care so I'll just support the thing that gets most people upset.

Is it really though? Like even when trans women compete with cis women they are almost never the best. Meanwhile the NBA and NFL only have a handful of white players, and they’re rarely better than black people.
I’m not saying this is a bad thing at all. People want to see the best. They don’t want to see the best of the white people only. If black people are better than white people at sports, so be it.

well user, i wish you luck on your quest to dismantle all gender from sports and only focus entirely on performance. but until that day comes, which probably never will, then we should at least try to keep things levelled and not look like a bunch of freaks winning medals through sports smurfing

They didn't change, it's just their opinions were made more clear because increased discussions brought the points out more.

>They don’t want to see the best of the white people only. If black people are better than white people at sports, so be it
By this logic, women's competitive sports shouldnt exist.

Except that it exists because cis women want to watch other cis women compete. And sometimes cis men tune in because hot girls. If they wanted to watch a 6'4 gigahon trans woman mog the competition, they would just watch men's sports.

>i wish you luck on your quest to dismantle all gender from sports
user, I literally don't care what happens in sports. I'm not a crusader for trannies in sports, I'm just some guy on Any Forums.

> And sometimes cis men tune in because hot girls
do they???

they do yeah
especially gymnastics

>How do you feel about trans girls playing in sports with cis girls?
I think its funny.

>Do you believe it's fair?
Nope.

That and also beach volleyball and figure skating

my boomer ass dad loves that shit lmao