MtFs claim FtMs are trenders

>MtFs claim FtMs are trenders
>Meanwhile shit like pic related is extremely common on leddit and twitter
Stop it. Trender MtFs just take another form than trender uwu bois.

t. MtF

Attached: 1621214334472.jpg (1079x1442, 651.72K)

you're still a trender theyfab

yep, the constant hating of poons is getting really cringe
you'd expect of all people for mtfs to understand a little more but i guess everyones a little bigoted no matter which stretch of life you come from

t. also mtf if it matters

She's manmoding you retard. Shes obviously a late transitioner (hairline check) and is just coping the best she can by not going full gigahon and by only selectively dating other trannies.

You may be surprised to learn this, but not everyone can just give up their life to dress as a woman. Some people experience repercussions and hate crime and unemployment and other horrible things if they transition, and so they have to cope like this to survive.

Stop being so judgmental.

>but not everyone can just give up their life to dress as a woman
don't troon out then
hons and pooners are both cringe

you're memeing
the hon didnt even shave
>by not going full gigahon
read the tweet over again. the tard is living openly as trans

look this ugly nigga copoid ahahahahahaha
t.repressor

>don't troon out then
Exactly. OP's pic didnt. They keep the cringe shit to twitter and then present masculine irl when they go outside. Its based and more people should follow suit instead of gigahonning it up outside.

Please tell me this is a troll account

they literally ARE gigahonning it up outside, retard

How so when they literally look like a cis male? That outfit obviously isnt them presenting femme. Compare it to their twitter profile where theyre actually womanmoding.
When i read this tweet, i see a manmoder happy at the thought that someone mistook them for a woman.

Bitch do you want me to spam my honfolder? I can post hundreds of hons who claim that passing isn't important and post themselves bald into lesbian subreddits. It was just an example. My point still stands that we have a trender problem just as much as FtMs do.

Yeah I agree, hons are an epidemic. I just thought calling out a manmoder didnt present the point well.

Perhaps its best to say that all groups have weirdos in it? Trans is just such a big demographic that no matter what you're gonna attract trenders, whether mtf or ftm. Blame normies flocking to our shit like sheep, not trans people themselves.

I'm not a better person or more legitimate than this person for not quite looking this bad, so why can't I make myself really think that deep down? It sucks when you can tell you're being shitty but can't stop it

>Blame normies flocking to our shit like sheep, not trans people themselves.
no, we need more normies. op is just autistic as are all the rest of you, and we need less spergs that make us look bad

Idk appearance matters lmao

You are better in some ways and its okay to accept that. This person isnt ugly by birth the same way some people are. They're ugly because they're fat (poor diet), balding (too scared to start the pills in time), not styling good (you have better fashion sense than them), and not dressing their age (you have self awareness).

If you were being smug to a burn victim, you'd be an asshole. Recognizing that someone made bad life decisions, though, is fine. Youve made your own and they show on you the same way this person's shows on them. Its unique to everyone and its something you can accept and look past, or be a dick about and call others out on.

To pretend that flaws dont exist is immature. You become a good person when you recognizs that everyone has their own unique circumstances in life and are able to like people in spite of their flaws because of it.

lol self-proclaimed transbian

>I'm not a better person or more legitimate than this person for not quite looking this bad, so why can't I make myself really think that deep down? It sucks when you can tell you're being shitty but can't stop it

People can't help bad genetics,
People can however help being less selfish and not revealing their gigahon power level.

Morally speaking the boomerhons who go for the aesthetics of either drag queens or their mothers are much better than the gigahons who do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and feel entitled to validation online and irl.

You're not posting yourself on the internet for everyone to gawk at
You're not pretending to be a woman while clearly manmoding

I am a tranny and cringe moments absolutely happen when you're a baby trans (with me more than with others), but this complete disrespect towards the concept of womanhood is disgusting. Even as a manmoder I never considered myself an uwu girley and forced people to use fem pronouns or called myself a "transbian" (barf) .

I agree with half of the points makes: Hons don't dress their age and style terribly.

In how people treat you of course, practically speaking, but attractive people aren't better people than ugly people.

Part of that is being born trans, with fairly poor genetics, and likely 10-20 years before me. It was hard enough to get the information and courage to start when I did, which at this point is very late according to this board. Mind you I'm not claiming to be some hot gigapasser myself, which makes it all worse. I imagine tttt today would see me the same way, just as tttt in 10 years will see them, for not transitioning before puberty even though these ages are largely a product of their times.
I'll accept the point about fatness, sure, I guess I could go on about likeliness of parental habits or comorbid mental issues for obesity but I won't.
She's wearing a t shirt and hoodie, what you age out of being able to wear something like that? My mom will wear something like that. I get it's not like some great fashion style but any cis woman could wear that and not be looked at twice.

I guess I see all of us as equivalent to burn victims. Some of us may have escaped the flames earlier because we were closer to the door when the fire broke out, but I think for the most part it wasn't in our control. And it makes me feel really shitty that my conscious brain can't override the subconscious.

And so her crime is existing in public while being trans and not passing? At what amount of passing should you be "allowed" to exist as yourself?
I think, well what if cis people look at me and are disgusted, and think what a disrespect to the concept of womanhood I am. How could I even get upset with them for that if I do the exact same thing? What a hypocrite.