Anyone other ftms/mtfs here embrace Andro/genderfuckmoding?

Anyone other ftms/mtfs here embrace Andro/genderfuckmoding?
>be me, andro height (5’7)
>feminine face, masculine haircut
>masculine voice
>feminine frame, masculine clothing
I don’t get asked what my gender is by people irl anymore, presumably because my voice is deep enough they just assume male. But visually I still look like a weird mix of things and at this point I’ve accepted iwnbam. Anyone else here accept this, and just decided to genderfuckmode? How do people irl treat you and what do they perceive you as?

Attached: 452C83AA-B6D0-442A-AA44-06EF7E19F200.jpg (500x743, 71.32K)

androgyny is based but i could never achieve it because im way too ugly

Attached: 278ffc10139b764008c9fbb499a6ef7b.jpg (495x675, 42.3K)

I approve of genderfuck, but the way you describe yourself makes you sound like a butch dyke, not really genderfuck-y. Not hating, just saying.

That's Andreja Pejic and she's a trans woman.

is that pre-hrt then?
this one also makes me envious

Attached: 1630360509544.jpg (1024x1024, 118.19K)

I've seen this person, and tbhon the butch dyke stereotype is chubby face + super short haircut, but OP has androgynous hair and a slim face and hides their figure better in clothes so it works. Even genderfuckery seems tied to being attractive. As is usual, transgenderism is lookism.

This is true, androgyny is based and peak astatics only if person is attractive, otherwise they’re just a freak (hons, aydens, etc.) I am neither attractive or have good style, and on the ugly feak andro to pretty hot andro spectrum I definitely lean towards the freak side
Fair assessment. I would mostly agree except for the fact that butch dykes are almost always 10x more masculine than me and mog me physically. The only thing that makes me more “masculine” than them is being on male hormones but even then it’s not uncommon for butch dykes to get on low dose t
She’s a hot passoid now but kinda just looks like run of the mill normie hot cisfoid where as she was a 10/10 hot andro pretty model as a guy
Bailey is also now on hrt

Attached: D38D55C4-B8A8-4AAF-9913-60FB30FBA017.jpg (800x1119, 226.67K)

Andro face (indigenous Latina)
Andro voice (voice training)
Andro/fem mannerisms (cringe)
Masculine (but weird) body (XY is sad)
Masculine hair (growing out)
Andro name (Phoenix)

t. Mtf enby (also autistic so ig that affects it)

5'7 being the androgynous height is my biggest cope.
>She’s a hot passoid now but kinda just looks like run of the mill normie hot cisfoid where as she was a 10/10 hot andro pretty model as a guy
Is is bad that pre transition Andreja is AAPfuel to me? Sucks that I'll never really be able to be androgynous in an AMAB way. Maybe if my voice deepens. Not really possible to look like a genderfuck foid if you're just...A foid.
I feel like I'm ugly as fuck for cis woman standarts but feature like wide shoulders and a vidible adams apple are quite androgynous on an XX fella I suppose?
Copium
Though ugly people with "bad taste" like that one genderqueer hindi activist who looks like a man in a dress technically are "androgynous" via simplified textbook definitions but terribly unappealing, unlike renaissance neotenous sexless angel paintings.
I suppose it all reduces to additive androgyny (beard and makeup) versus subtractive androgyny (neoteny)

Attached: reneevivien.jpg (168x301, 5.53K)

This seems "fun"
>androgynous face (slav cishon)
>"androgynous" voice (legal adult foid talks like teen boy)
>autistic masking foid mannerisms
>feminine but ugly body (wide shoulders, hiplet, slightly fat)
>feminine hair (18th century wigless man maxxing)
>Mozart

t. foid

I'm MTF Trandro, I don't wear makeup and I don't pass. People tell me all the time that I look good.

captcha: JP00N

If you try this as AMAB you will just look like a faggot, if you are AFAB you'll just look like an art hoe. If you are an AFAB on T congratulations you look like the pooner caricature now.

Also
>5'7
>andro height
lmaoooooooo

Based taste for posting St. Sebastian though

Attached: stsen.jpg (632x900, 174.58K)

I'm certain you know this yourself but only three options being the outcome of attempting to androgynymaxx is an oversimplification. No need to get upset if you actively tried and it didn't work out for you.

Also just in case you're implying disagreement, 5'7 absolutely is androgynous height based of averages. It might not be the case in all countries, but statistically 5'7 is in between male and female height making it "the androgynous height". It's just how it is.

Attached: height.png (448x746, 287.61K)

>andro
yer jus a pooner harriet

*based on averages
**That's just how it is
Mozart is sick. Apologies.

>If you try this as AMAB you will just look like a faggot
implying that's a bad thing

Not ftm, just cishon and noticed wearing masculine clothes actually makes me look better than trying to look stereotypically feminine. It is also comfy so only winning here. People sometimes confuse me for a man until they hear my voice, it is so high like a little girl's lmao.

>If you try this as AMAB you will just look like a faggot
the only good looking androgynous people are amab with wide shoulders and some angular features
it's literally a thing in fashion where men with inverted triangles and non masculine faces can fit women sizes
that's what modern androgynous looks are

5'7 is absolute manlet tier unless you live in an Asian country where everyone is starving

>I'm not a manlet I'm an androgynous height according to the chart!!
lmao pooner science is amazing

it's androgynous in the sense that it's the height of short men and tall women
you can have androgynous features at 5'7" but you're much more likely to have them when you're 5'10" or taller

Are there any Mishima nudes?

I'm 5'4, 95 lbs Male. Am I androgynous?

I think I might be trans idk I'm having a moment here

Yes I feel disgusting and short unless I add at least two inches via height but you do realize what "androgynous height" implies, right? It's a fairly common height for both men and women. It's by no means an "ideal male height" in most countries. What slurs can I say as a manlet?

This.
Again, maybe it's because my country is taller on average but the ideal androgynous height is often a bit taller than 5'7 as greater height adds to attractiveness, which is important if you're trying to be androgynous in an appealing way (androgyny and attractiveness has been discussed).

Depends on the rest of your features. Show hole