Why do so many cis women seem to want a dick?

Seriously I just saw this shit on reddit and it's the only thing that has me questioning myself a bit. I fought for years to get SRS because of severe bottom dysphoria but then a bunch of cis women want the thing I was so horrified by?

This isn't the first time I've seen this kinda thing but it triggered the thought... if that's the case why was it so bad for me? Are they just not realizing what it could be like (i.e. not knowing the dysphoria it could cause) or would they be completely comfortable if they suddenly grew one tomorrow? Or are trans people actually invalid? Or is it in between and my genital dysphoria was just a result of other dysphoria being blamed on the presence of it (aka if it never existed I'd have been fine)? Or is it like how there are nonop trans people?

About to rope or some shit questioning my own validity

Attached: adfdag.png (800x1200, 232.33K)

Why is this making you have a gender breakdown? Gender is complicated, isn't real, whatever. The world will be a better place when everyone can get the genital configuration they want.

Apparently, a lot of cis women want to have cocks. It surprised me too.

you realize most people are trans, they’ve just been made to repress it due to our transphobic society?

tfw Freud was right

If getting SRS makes you feel more like a woman, then do it, because everyone has different ideas of what it means to "feel like a woman". I know cis women who "dont feel womanly enough" with an almost flat chest, but that's the kind of chest I have as a cis woman and I love it. Do what makes you comfortable, whether something is comfortable for a woman (cis or trans) is too ymmv. I've heard flat-chested cis women say that it makes them feel like boys, I dont let that affect me because I cant relate and have different feelings on womanhood and that's fine.

lmao

and trannies say it's "agp" to want to have a dick

a lot of women fantasize about having mustaches and beards as well.

I think penises are associated with dominance and strength, and a lot of ciswomen wish they could take charge and feel more powerful than their sex partner.

I'm n=1 but that sounds awful. Really wish I had a dick though. But for a bigger sample, just look at theyfabs, plenty of which bemoan not having dicks, but freak out at the idea of growing facial hair or balding if they use T.

different people want different things. simple as

many - likely most - cis women don't want a penis. not a natural one and definitely not a neopenis. you're just someone with an uncommon preference coming across others with a different uncommon preference. there's no reason to think others should like or dislike the same things as you

>and trannies say it's "agp" to want to have a dick
they don't say that. they say it's AGAMP, which it sometimes is

Cis girls say "i want a dick lol" in the same way cis guys have weird fantasies about being a slutty women. It's their coombrain making them talk out their ass on things they dont actually think through, and if any of them were forced to look like men (balding, hairy, barrelchested, slim waist, etc) they'd realize how debilitating being the wrong gender is (same way those cis guys would hate suddenly not having a dick and being short and all the baggage that comes with being female). They just want to have their cake and eat it too, when that isnt how the world works. You cant just get one part of being a guy and reject all the rest, but they arent thinking about that because theyre retards.

Tl;dr stupid people have no fucking clue what they actually want and will just say dumb shit without thinking of any of the repurcussions. If you forcefully transitioned all of those women to men, i guarentee they'd be borderline suicidal from the dysphoria. The same way straight men would be borderline suicidal if you chopped off their dick.

All this proves is that cis girls are agamp and want to be futa. That's why OP is freaking out over the realization that they want to be the non-op version of her (futamaxxing).

None of the women in the reddit screenshot said they want to transition lmao. You are simply seething at a bunch of women implying "wish I could be a dickgirl, just not possible with current technology, oh well". You are triggered that they dont want the negatives of masculinisation, but none of them even indicated desire to transition.

When cock transplants are possible and cis women can futamaxx, all the seethe will be obselete.

THE DICK GIRLS WHERE THE ACTUAL TRUTRANNIES ALL ALONG!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!

Attached: 1594580200997.jpg (480x360, 23.25K)

>a century of sex psyop has had disasterous consequences and has people desiring nonsense
yeah.

Why don't transbians just go after other transbians instead of going after cis women? It seems like they would find an easier dating pool among themselves.

Yeah i am seething because its childish and immature. We dont live in a sci fi world. Having a dick comes with baggage and pretending that isnt the case doesnt suddenly mean it isnt.
You're basically saying "they want a dick, they just dont want everything that's guarenteed to come with having a dick." It's arguing semantics and is silly. My point still stands and none of them would be happy with a dick.

>sex psyop
please elaborate, I'd genuinely like to know whatever you have to say on how penis envy in cis women was massively increased in modern society or whatever your take is

OP here

1. the hell does that have to do with anything
2. my boyfriend might have something to say about that! lmao

They are just saying they wish it were possible, why are you so mad? Do you get mad reading people in the 1950s saying they wish cars could fly?

>they wouldnt be happy with a dick
They would be happy having a dick while keeping the rest of their body, you even just said that. There are even a few cases of afabs who did phalloplasty without taking any T or doing top surgery, it's just rare due to the cost and complications and limitations of phallo technology. I used to read the blog of a person who did just that and got a lot of futa-type chasers for hookups post-op, especially if because that person often dresses femme and thus fulfilled that futa fantasy

I really don't see what's so great about having a penis besides penetrative sex. Pissing stading is one of the most dirty ways to use a toilet, ever since I began doing it sitting, my bathroom has been substantially cleaner and I don't need to worry about aiming.

Having a dick and balls produces testosterone and other sex hormones like hrt. Unless you multilate your dick or chemically castrate yourself with HRT, you are going to grow in height, go bald, get a deeper voice, etc.
Your scenario doesnt exist and is a makebelieve what-if. My point is that here in the real world where having the genitals of a specific gender actually regulates your body into being that gender that shit doesnt fly. None of them actually want dicks, and its cope to say >h-hurrr but if u remove everything tjat comes with having a dick then its nice to have one

i never stood, that thing always freaked me out, just ask my preschool teacher about when i tried cutting it off in class with left handed safety scissors. im a righty. also never used it for sex and masturbation was only ever through very tight underwear so i felt like i didnt have the fucking thing.

preop i didnt like mens dicks much either but after i became extremely attracted to them. like maybe the idea of me having one tainted the idea every other.

*dht, not hrt in the first sentence

still worked with that typo, thought you were saying "like they were taking hrt" i.e. cis women taking t

It depends on what they actually want out of a dick. Current phallo can get erect but only manually, and it doesnt look like a cis dick, and it cannot ejaculate. If there was a way to hook it up to existing nerves and muscles so that erections can be had without using a button or inflation, actually look like a cis dick, and ejaculate fake cum, I think that fulfills almost all of what these cis women want out of a dick. Even without the ejaculation function, it would come very close to what they want sexually out of having that organ.

Yeah i thought so too lol, funny how that happens sometime.

they should really add some kind of way to load fake cum into phallos so they can shoot it like a gun on demand. watching a guy ejaculate is the hotest shit.

t. straight trans woman

Yeah maybe, but i still wouldnt really call SRS the same as having a dick. Otherwise, all these girls would have got srs. I think obviously they know its not the real deal and dont do it because of that. That, and some of them are probably just saying it to be quirky and dont actually want a dick, like I said.
I think the difference between these larping cis women and actual trans men is that for trans men the dysphoria outweighs the cons of having a pseudodick, so they go for the surgery regardless.