What's the downside for failed males becoming girls? Why shouldn't I just be a girl?

what's the downside for failed males becoming girls? Why shouldn't I just be a girl?

Attached: 1642195160135.jpg (850x1258, 147.26K)

The upside is being a girl
The downside is being a girl

so it's all upside?

its possible to fail at becoming a girl

If you're cis, you'd get dysphoria.

As a failed male you still have a shot at making decent money and finding a woman from 3rd world country. As a woman(failed male) you have to settle for dating other women(failed males)

why can't I just be a pretty girl and date boys that want to love me?

You won't be a pretty girl. You'll be a nasty hon embarrassment

this
also if you failed at manhood good luck with womanhood honey

I was a failed male incel, much happier having transitioned

ugly men make ugly women
in my experience attractive trans women were attractive before they transitioned

you don’t have much experience then lol

I was a failed male autist hiki.
Now im a girl schizo autist hiki.

At least more ppl think i look nice now (:

Attached: 1.png (530x478, 48.21K)

Because you're not attracted to men and stop calling men boys. It's really creepy

i was an autistic failed male before transition and have been a stealth tranny for 4 years
its honestly so worth
as long as you put a lot of effort into appearance people will find your social ineptness cute instead of weird

I would love boys though if one would love me :

Nothing has ever been more false

You don't become a girl, im 5 months in and i just look the same except now i have a hormone disorder that gives me weird tits and a tiny broken penis.

There really isn't, your prolly awful as a guy for reasons such as being a sensitive homo, or feminized in the womb.

As a guy your strange behavoir is weird and off putting. As a woman its just charming and endearing. People are way nicer, if your gay too it's like why not...

what if you're a successful male that hates being male.

passing and appearance is everything
so if you fail at that then transition is a failure

there isn't a downside if you pass :]

>if you pass
what if you're 5'9 with giant linebacker shoulders and a face that can't be fixed with even the most aggressive of FFS

my transition was an absolute failure and i gave up after 8 months lol
i'm a failed male that makes decent money but i have no desire to date women as a man

Attached: incel93274873.jpg (1078x474, 229.33K)

>became financefag
>make enough money to retire at 30
>almost 30
>high paying job and chad genes fucked my face up

why the fuck is this the life i envy? i'm supposed to be happy but instead i break down and cry before work because i'm jealous of AGP NEET passers who had the means and will to do something better