My uni professor knows that I'm a trans girl and he wants me to speak at a LGBT thing for new LGBT students at my uni...

My uni professor knows that I'm a trans girl and he wants me to speak at a LGBT thing for new LGBT students at my uni. He wants me to tell them about my struggles and experience as a trans girl who went through college and is now in graduate school and how I overcame them and how the college has helped me. The problem is, I have not faced any struggles whatsoever. My experience was been very pleasant and nice, I have nothing bad to say. I even got free money from scholarships for being a tranner. I told my professor he should get someone else because my experience has been pretty normal but I don't think he fully understood me and said that he wants me to speak regardless of what I experienced.

Now I don't know what to do. Should I just make up some bullshit?

Attached: E5bDSW-WYAEcUn8.jpg (1200x675, 68.46K)

just so no if you don't want to

If you post on Any Forums you definitely have SOME struggles user. I would try to think harder.

tl;dr but suck your professor's dick

I should do a 5 minute TED talk about all the brainworms I've received from Blachardposting.

say truscum shit

This
If you post here, you likely feel the same disconnect from cis society the rest of us do. Even that is worth talking about.

Are you openly trans? If not then it doesn't seem like a good idea. I'm not sure if its a good idea even if you're openly trans. If you had a good experience then I feel like there's a real chance you'd get hate and harassment because people would be jealous about you. Imagine the seething hons in the crowd going after you because your experience wasn't shit like theirs.

talk about the plague of transphobia amongst lesbians, and how most lesbians are unwilling to date trans women because of transphobia
you could also mention how you are discriminated against in women’s sports, and also how trans women are banned from women’s changing rooms at many pools and gyms

these are arguably the most serious issues facing trans people in 2022, and even if you don’t personally experience them, it would do wonders for the trans community for you to speak about them

OP you should do this just so the crowd can go wild

>having genital preferences is (insert)phobia
>lesbians are all terfs if they have the above
>the sports issue which half the community doesnt even agree on, and mostly only impacts a tiny % of trans athletes who refuse to give the sport on a competitive level

It's the most "red hot wedge issue" take ever, which doesnt care about all the poor and homeless trans women who were kicked out by their families, their lack of access/knowledge about diy hrt, the casual disowning of trans people, etc.

Like ok sure, trans women are at far great risk of poverty and drug addiction and homelessness, but lemme do some controversial take because that's the only bunch of issues that get people mad and the only issues that privileged trans women face.

It's like when upper-class feminists talk about whether a company slogan is sexist because that's the grand totality of the oppression they face, and they have zero idea what actually poor and deprived women face.

>lesbians having dating standards
>transphobia

Fuck off. I’d rather someone be honest about not wanting to be with me than someone feel obligated to date me because “muh oppression”

Wait, there are scholarships for being trans? how do I qualify? Also, can I qualify for women's scholarships?

Attached: 1486342563770.jpg (1533x961, 174.36K)

>op goes on a 20 minute rant about hons and how they're ruining trans acceptance by being hideous in public and they need to be euthanized after being rated by the blanchard committee as below a 7 on the lookism scale

luckily you don’t speak for all trans people

Honestly OP unless you pander to the tucutes you will be hated by the rest of the tranners on the university, let one of them be cringe instead.

This omg this

If you're too awkward to say no then you could go up and give a presentation on your course, then if someone mentions that wasn't what you were supposed to say just insist you missunderstood what you were supposed to talk about.

Attached: e2d1df2ad58aa654adf8a94403bc57d2.jpg (709x1042, 287.57K)

It would be funny if it happened, I would download Twitter again just for this.

i mean making up bullshit worked for PT so...

Just talk about your personal insecurities, like dysphoria, the trouble with passing, anxiety ecc.
And say how uni has helped you with those.
If none of this applies to you, then make up bullshit following these guidelines that I just talked about.

Also make the speech quick

Talk about the Hon menace that's befallen Western society

Use the opportunity to expose the manmoders in the audience (leave the boymoders alone tho)