Is it even worth transitioning at 19?

is it even worth transitioning at 19?

Attached: 59A7D491-1700-4E81-9F73-4BE3C1122BE1.jpg (1122x1400, 208.31K)

depends on your genes

do you have gender dysphoria? if you do, then yes, take your pills alice

Not worth it past 15

shut up

I'm right though

no.
> t. boomerhon that started hormones at 19

transitioning was the best choice of my life. i am late 20s. stop being stupid. youre a teenager lmao.

i transitioned at 19, and i wasn't feminine at all. now at 25 when I'm next to men my age I look completely different to them. even if i'm taller my body and face just has this femininity to it that clearly marks me as something other than male. i don't pass but i look younger, people are nicer to me, and guys will call me cute and flirt with me. even though i'm enby coping that's enough to make me happy

anybody saying no is a dumb piece of shit. 19 is sooo fucking young! I wish I had transitioned at 19! youth lends itself to more feminine features that can in so. e cases only start to go away in your mid 20s and you're still young enough that you'll probably get great hips! dooo itttt

16 was way too late for me, I've seen late 20s transitioners who almost pass and read female. age is just a meme after 15 or maybe even earlier for coping lateshits who don't want to acknowledge it was over before it ever really began.

yes
what a stupid shit thread

Yes

>i transitioned at 19
>now at 25
>i don't pass

Sure beats transitioning at any age after that

>16 was way too late for me, I've seen late 20s transitioners who almost pass and read female. age is just a meme after 15 or maybe even earlier for coping lateshits who don't want to acknowledge it was over before it ever really began.
this, every single word of this

yeah? at 19 puberty is almost over

yeah and? started maskfailing after 6months and I'm now malefailing often at just over 1year
I started HRT at 28

...okay? why tell me this?

> OP: u.u I'm five is it too late
> /tttt/: yes boomerhon monstermoder worst face bones I've ever seen

take your fucking pills, Alice. Blanchard's profile of the early transitioner was someone who got on HRT at 23.

because