How find bf

Specifically to all non passers how did you find your past or present bfs. Also were they chasers.

For the chasers lurkers how did you find your past/ present gfs. And are you weird about tranny junk, or do just ignore it.

Attached: 1639753739528.png (301x249, 149.43K)

I met my tgf at a discord server, she then showed me all the LGBT Any Forums stuff and i think its pretty cool to look at sometimes. I ignore her girlpenis because I am not attracted to it and even if I touched it by accident she could have a panic attack. I am pretty im a minority though, most guys who go for trans woman want to suck the girls dick or something. I have no idea if the meme where theyre secretly trans is true but ik im not.

I cant believe im still on this board this late. Ive fucked and dated trannies.The first one, was during a long drinking phase I had. You could say I was tricked as It was a shock, but back when I drank, alcohol milded me out so, it was like "oh wow a dick" and then continued fucking her undisturbed by it. The others were dating apps and they had it in their bio. It was weird the first time, but after the ice is broken its just like fucking any other girl anally. They have to prep, clean up, it gets a little extra messy and cant be done as often. Trannies do a good job of sufficiently compensating with frequent blowjobs.

found my ex cis bf on /trash/ and he wasnt a chaser and was pretty nice for a while. till he did something unbelievably fucked up and ruined peoples lives kind of forever.

essentially you dont find any partner off Any Forums

What did he do?

enabled irl stalkers of my best friend

How does this work? Also why?

he never told me why, but fed the stalkers pics and info about them.

Did you break it off immediately?

nearly yes, waited like a week or two of not talking to actually finalize it, we had been together for like a year at that point so it hurt a lot

sorry user, he must’ve been truly retarded

I'm sorry user, you'll find better one day

ty both of you i just tried to with someone else but it also went bad. guess im kinda cursed

Sounds like me. My ex, would act like she was traumatized by her dick. Had to call it a clitty. Shed go to great lengths to conceal it. Her balls were so tiny from the hormones, she could easily push them up in her and then hold it all up by tucking her "clit" over them. She could basically make it look like she had a vagina even naked. Really only during sex did it sometimes get in the way, and distract, but those little sissy cages help out alot. Smaller the better really helps keep it all out of sight out mind, and when shed came wearing them it would remind me of making a girl squirt. Super hot!

Doesn't mean you should stop trying

This is the quickest way

Attached: 1634953436544.png (1200x741, 27.07K)

your right

Taking a break is fine too, as long as you keep trying

How do I get a rope

thanks user your super sweet

Use a belt

Sorry I'm too retarded to be able to tie a noose and I'd probably end up getting frustrated and just cry