Ftm x cis L

I am a trans man and I deserve a cute lesbian girlfriend

Attached: 8DEB63E7-0E31-449A-886D-B00FDFEE0F37.jpg (750x591, 239.75K)

Why are his eyes like this

>shemales are so delusional about getting triggered over transbian lesbian relationships and heterosexual men into trannies THAT ARENT GAY
>ftm dates a girl
>the ftm is dating a lesbian

okay but all this board for years has done is screeched about this being a heterosexual relationship
why is the cis f still considered a lesbian if its dating a man?
all I see is a regular heterosexual couple

is this the male brained ftm loophole?

no browbone
women have gigaprey eyes

Imagine being so afraid of the word "bisexual" that you date/fuck a man and still call yourself a lesbian lmao

Not that retard why are his eyes so far apart

It is a heterosexual couple. She's arguably only a lesbian in the sense that she considers herself a lesbian, for some reason.

That 'man' has a pussy that she probably finger blasts and eats out on a nightly basis.

I belive this post is bait. If It isn't i want you to know that i Will Hunt you, and o Will find you, i have been training for about 2 years now. Ever sience i realized there is nothing more beautiful in the world than girls love, i knew someone would have to protect it, as It happened, that someone is me, i hang around outside lesbian bars waiting for trannies to show up, when they do i cant even Control myself, the tought of that animal ruining a Young lesbian girls inocence makes my blood boil. I take flight. Running as fast as i can i make sure to hit that disgusting male jaw with the might of Zeus, If he's not down yet i Will continue to kick him repeteadly, blood in the creatures mouth as It tries to fight back, no woman could Undertake such punishment, i Will take out my retractable nightstick and use it to ruin the thing's face as worst as possible, unfortunaly i usually get stoped by this point and have to gun It for my getaway vehicle. If i Did my job right, the abomination has at least 2 broken ribs and an unrecognizable face, the Monster Will have been taught a valuable lesson, don't hang around lesbian places, i Will be there, i am everywhere, i am justice.

idk bro she’s eating out his manpussy that’s pretty gay

I’m also an ftm dating a lesbian (although she calls herself a “bi lesbian” specifically). I don’t care if her gay labels are contradictory to other legbutts or if other people see us as hetero or lez, desu. Some tranners just care a lot more about that

Words have meaning, retard. You can't be a man dating a lesbian (literally a woman that by definition doesn't fuck men) and "bi lesbian" isn't a thing. It's like calling yourself a vegan while eating meat.

You're delusional or not actually a man.

Nta but your gender doesnt depend on what people say their sexuality is. Like if some schizo cis woman dates a cis man but calls herself a "bi lesbian", does he suddenly become a woman? She's the schizo one, not him

Being trans is already like being a meat-eating vegan, so the people attracted to us are going to call themselves confusing shit. It doesn’t really matter anyway, most of these labels are just stuff people use in private or online

>a man doesnt care he is tricking a lesbian into having sex with him
ftms can be transbians?

>your gender doesnt depend on what people say their sexuality is
It doesn't, but if you're a trans man in a relationship with a lesbian and you're totally okay with that... there's a problem there, doesn't matter how much you try to galaxy brain it. Either you're not a man or she's not a lesbian.

Yeah, no. Those are self-hating brainworms, my dude.

>words have meaning
>men totally have vaginas

PICK.ONE.

There's no contradiction. Are you mad because dykes are the only ones willing to fuck you, "dude"?

Define what a man is without using circular reasoning.

If you want to fuck lesbians, just do it. Then you're just a butch dyke and not a man. Stop trying to project your genderfuck insecurities on others.

>there's a problem there
Why? If my gf feels like “bi lesbian” describes her experience as a lesbian who has had two “exceptions” (one cism, one ftm), there’s no reason to tell her to change what she calls herself.
>Those are self-hating brainworms
Saying being trans is contradictory isn’t brainworms, it’s true.