Even Blanchie knows about the chaser to tranny pipeline

>Even Blanchie knows about the chaser to tranny pipeline

Attached: blanchieknows.png (1190x440, 107.51K)

Why does this happen? They can't be all valid can they?

of course, she's living it

No one that goes out of their way looking to hook up with mtfs is normal.

this
same rule as a woman who complains or hints at "past abuse" or "my ex was abusive"

Literally every single "chaser" is just a repressing transbian.

holy based
this is why you should only date others on HRT if they are the same sex as you

The more funny thing is how Kat utterly refuses to concede that AGP Is a thing. Um, sweetie, do you have no ability to look at your own relationships and see a pattern with all the 'men' who have been interested in you? lmao

lol

Why is it so hard to find a proper manly undoubtedly cis man who is also open minded enough to date a trans woman and be open about it to society?

Fucking Sayuri, a top tier tranny, had a breakdown over a guy not assuming his relationship with her. Why are we here, just to suffer?

Attached: FaceApp_1638218649118.jpg (750x926, 232.25K)

Trans women should date trans women. Cis men don't want you.

>Blanchie knows
you mean that gay man in his 70s who is obsessed with trans people and claims that feminine gay men make best women, while ignoring how much unlike gay men straight woman are?

>while ignoring how much unlike gay men straight woman are?
>this user doesn't know how many normie female viewers see themselves in hunter schafer's julie character.

what the fuck do you mean by this?

you realise hunter schafer is agp right

as are women

you are literally retarded if you believe that.

93% of cis women reporting having agp in the sense of feeling sexual arousal at their own naked body or in lingerie (which is fucking wild to me, by the way, being cis f and having absolutely no such experience, but the study says what it says).

Then just add the fact that hunter schafer specifically has meta-attracted agp where it involves hot masc men validating her femininity (she openly admits this in one of her schizo drawings) and you can see how straight women might relate. The confusion comes from people mixing up meta-attraction with hsts.

Really the only controversial thing here is that people here will argue that there is no way that straight women like masc men because androphilia doesnt exist or something. Also imo "meta attraction" can last forever and be its own sexuality instead of some fleeting phase anyway.

lol
imagine coping this hard
moser study has a lot of flaws
btw I'm not full blanchtard, I actually do think cis women can have AGP but they're a minority
I also agree that meta-attraction is just another form of attraction, I don't believe in 'true sexualities' contrasted with 'false sexualities', there is just sexuality

how many agps come out as gay men to their family before they troon?
how many hsts come out as gay to their family?

you just don't understand the AGP/HSTS dichotomy.

LMFAO

>how many agps come out as gay men to their family before they troon?
quite a few, definitely not unheard or anything
>how many hsts come out as gay to their family?
most of them
>you just don't understand the AGP/HSTS dichotomy.
I understand it well, your brain is just stuck in the 1980's and hasn't moved on

>your brain is just stuck in the 1980's and hasn't moved on
lol, now you are the one coping
>We JUST GOTTA UpDATE OuR TERMS foR a NEW GeNERATION

yes user, no one should ever update their research or understanding of anything ever, blanchard (pbuh) laid down the truth in 1989 and it will not be sullied!

for what valid reason would a normal, "straight," cis man be attracted to mentally ill mutants like us?
there's always going to be something wrong with them