Should transwomen tuck?

Should transwomen tuck?
>Is it indecent to let it hang out or to constrict it?

Attached: feqkcm8xr0l51.jpg (432x768, 67.02K)

never tuck let me see it

No. They should get SRS so they don't have to worry about it anymore.

his balls are right of where they should be

honestly yes
but idk i dont even have to tuck, my dicks just very tiny

It's indecent if you're wearing womens clothes

this is weird, cringe and tasteless, like a woman showing her camel toe, except it's much more noticeable with a dick

it always look hot in drawings and shit in real life
I wish ther ewas a way to just make it into a sort of mound like they do in drawings

Actual cis male trans chaser here, I only find it acceptable tucked or caged. My last trans I was with, id make her keep it tucked when out and in a clitty cage at home or in bed. One or the other.

If someone wants to tuck they can tuck, if someone doesn't want to tuck, why would they? I don't get you in the slightest. It's always a personal choice, genital dysphoria, etc.

it's indecent the same way it's indecent for cis people to have visible bulge/toe/nips

depends on where I'm going and what I am wearing. I'm wearing a winter coat so no. I'm not tucking. If its summer then I tuck.

>It's always a personal choice
Women's clothing is tighter and doesn't make allowances for male genitals and so they become obvious which is not appropriate any more than a woman showing her nipples or labia through her clothing would be

Attached: bulge.jpg (500x667, 83.1K)

I always tuck with my panties, but never use tape or a gaff or anything like that. The way I see it, it's rude for it to be hanging out all loose and visible and shit, but if it just comes a bit loose and people can tell that I have a penis, I don't really care too much. I'm 6 feet tall so it's not like I'm really invested in trying to hide the fact that I'm trans, and I don't think something like picrel is particularly indecent or anything

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-010305_Gallery.jpg (639x595, 219.19K)

What about in shorts?

Attached: xt8qovdbus021.jpg (768x768, 116.49K)

I carry a sharp knife for situations like this. The gender binary exists for a reason.

You can get away with it if you’re attractive. It’s kinda like cleavage. If you’re hot, everyone loves the booba. But if you’re some morbidly obese boomer, put that shit away.

is it bad if my cock is so small when soft it never shows any bulge?

giwtwm

?

You absolutely should never tuck in the gym for your own safety if you're planning to work out more or less seriously, you need as much unrestrained range of motion as possible. Having a sudden cramp while squatting is the last thing you want. Just bundle it up compactly and wear something that covers your groin area, a long cotton t-shirt is the best.
Also, avoid wearing anything that exposes your shoulders like that, even if you're a man who's reading this comment. Benches are fucking filthy, it's really easy to contract some skin shit that way.
t. Any Forums to /tran/ pipeliner

>a long cotton t-shirt is the best.
Or wear non-skintight shorts.

Tfw my flaccid dick is too small to show up T_T

I wish my penis had shrunk enough to not create a bulge. I tuck and is paranoid of it slipping out.

Reeee can we trade dicks? Mine still works fine but it's entirely too small when soft now...

oh mine has never shrunk from hrt its always been small soft and grows a lot. im sorry user that sounds absolutely horrible to deal with..