Well im a girl, now what? I literally don't feel any different

Well im a girl, now what? I literally don't feel any different
>still like guns
>still like man music
>still like cars
>only listen to masculine podcasts
How do I make my personality more feminine without cringing?

Attached: 1643594482509.png (540x842, 434.75K)

You don't. Enjoy getting clocked when people hear about your interests or see your room.

Just learn makeup and you'll feel so much more feminine

>Enjoy getting clocked when people hear about your interests
Well shit
My house is super feminine though, I like decorating, guess that's my one feminine attribute :/

I'm literally a professional at makeup, like I pass flawlessly so that's not the problem, my problem is internal

Bump

Bump

why do you need to? I have a more feminine body that I'm happy with, but I still think of myself as a guyt

>why do you need to?
Because in every other aspect of life I'm a girl except mentally and its really messing with me and causing actual depression.

I mean are you insecure about your hobbies? It seems like you are because they aren’t feminine enough. You could try picking up some more feminine interests but don’t discard the things you like.

I want to discard the things I like, I want to radiate feminine energy

agp

>only listen to masculine podcasts

the fuck is a "masculine podcast"?

JOE ROGAN IS HERE TO GIVE YOU AN EXPERIENCE MY GOOD SIR

Attached: title53505519.jpg (345x303, 49.58K)

>girls can like guns
>girls can like "man" music
>girls can like cars
>girls can like "masculine" podcasts

But to answer your question, just become a dumbass and let yourself go down recommendation algorithm rabbitholes. Create a new youtube account, clear your history, and start watching girl makeup videos. Watch whatever girl shit piques your interest. You'll find girl drama vids, fashion, makeup, dating techniques for women, feminine self esteem boosting, etc. There's another part of the internet for women and it's used by over 50% of the population

There is no line between feminine and masculine tastes in my worldview, if you like it, you like it, if you consider yourself a woman, a man, a shoe or a furry, you are that and it's fine as long as you don't screw with third parties.

Hardcore History
Joe Rogan
Chapo + extended universe

Listen to hyperpop and get your asshole stretched to the size of a drain

I wonder what % of Hardcore History's regular audience consists of straight cis non-butch non-autistic women. I imagine it must be one of the smallest for any podcast

If you are a cis woman and regularly listen to Hardcore History, pls respond to this post

so u want to throw away everything your interested in and passionate about in an attempt to "be more feminine" hobbies dont have genders bro just do what you love and if that doesnt make you happy or its hurting you find something else

If you pass flawlessly why would you care even a little if your interests are masculine

because personal identity doesn't only have to do with physical apperance

You were locked into into a specific set of masculine-coded interests that were presented to you as acceptable choices based on your gender. If you deviated you would have been ruthlessly shamed and ostracized. Some people can't participate in these interests and got ostracized anyway and cope with nerd-coded solitary interests without this external pressure.

You're deliberately trying to control your interests because you're more aware of how people make assumptions about you based on them and how it valid it makes your gender, rather than what actually genuinely interests you. It's socialization. It's all made up bullshit, and it's why normies are boring samefags who are always following scripts, secretly feel depressed inside and have mid-life crises at 40.

You should be more well-rounded and stop giving a fuck. Being a normie is boring.