Why are these always the ones to represent us?

>Why are these always the ones to represent us?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 12.17.11 AM.png (1356x1178, 845.5K)

Cuz that’s probably what the majority look like.

Like it or not, there are transwomen who are ugly and don't pass, that doesn't mean that they shouldn't be represented

I'm sorry for existing I didn't mean to and I don't really like it but this is all I have

Who are you quoting?

>Why are these always the ones to represent us?
Because it's a psyop to make everyone hate us.

Attached: the first transbian.jpg (685x708, 84.63K)

why not? and also because passers tend to stealth

This

But why are they nearly 99% of the representation? Surely 80% gigahon should be enough?

>Cuz that’s probably what the majority look like.
only the majority of the political hons who care about sports and shit

Because if you pass and have self respect you go stealth. If you don’t pass and have self respect you just manmode/boymode. Simples as.

Attached: B86E60C6-CEE1-40A6-84CC-F270F1A18A34.jpg (225x225, 8.78K)

its a good thing though
it means when people hear you are trans they will be pleasantly surpised when u don't look like chris chan
imagine if every tranny looked like hunter schaefer, people would be a lot more judgmental of you I bet
it is matyrdom for the individual tranny

>when u don't look like chris chan
oh, honey -she doesn't know!

Attached: military-transwomen.jpg (636x382, 65.61K)

Because we don't effectively police ourselves

Military officers are paid well, right? Why do boomer tranners in high paying positions so rarely spring for FFS? The only one I can think of is Caitlyn Jenner.

They could be going whole hog on liposuction and shoulder width reduction surgery, but they look worse than the average 26 year old tran who works as a Wendy's cashier. What could they possibly be spending the money on that's more important than passing?

Have they just never heard of them? Do they sincerely believe that SRS ALONE is enough to make them women in the eyes of others because of some regressive 70s era idea they have about gender?

Why do repressors seem to gravitate towards military service (mtf’s) and camwhoring (ftm’s)?

TERF’s and TRA’s like to argue that fixating on things like FFS, BA, ribcage/clavicle reduction, and BBL is just as misogynistic as fixating on SRS to “become a real woman.”

adult peoples lives dont revolve around their looks, you sound hysteric

Yeah most normal, well adjusted people fixate on things like their careers and credit scores. Also a lot of late transitioners have probably accepted that things like FFS and BA are a waste of money so they just get srs and hormones and move on with their lives.

At least they aren't going all pic rel

Attached: 1642985896279.jpg (480x360, 83.22K)

middle totally passes. looks like the maid from two and a half men