And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJT7RbMGGJw
Get saved!

For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (218x300, 6.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TqvQQq2it0Q?t=891
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

2 Kings 18:27

Yes Rabbi Yeshua. I won't fight the Jewish elite because I trust that you will defeat them in the end.

you don’t “get saved;” god saves you

if you need to choose to be “saved,” then what good is the savior?

Attached: 282CB392-D938-4202-9012-82356A026FEF.png (210x300, 129.34K)

Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour.

He that soweth iniquity shall reap vanity: and the rod of his anger shall fail.
They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.

Mercy can be accepted or rejected, it is not forced

I dream of the day when christians will be a minority in the usa. Vile religion, vile people, you won't be missed

i have a deep fear of god and i repent everytime i sin. does my repentance work even though i falter to the same sin over and over again?

An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.

Get saved

>what good is the savior?
he died for your sins then came back to life.
so did he really pay for them?
no.
you will still go to hell if you sin.

Attached: jesuschrist.jpg (471x470, 49.89K)

i dream of the day we will start killing faggots again
vile people
vile religion
wont be missed

youtu.be/TqvQQq2it0Q?t=891

>homosexual acts is when you soil yourself with feces
is this true?

Your repentance is in vain if you are not saved-don't wait til you are 'good enough' or clean enough to get saved. Jesus wants you NOW! Watch the video (fully or you may miss parts) on how to get saved. (Faith in his BLOOD). You cannot lose salvation even if you sin. But you need heart faith and not head faith, one time for all. You can also pray for faith..

If you sin and are saved God will chasten you. If you sin confess your sin to God and forsake it (Prov. 28:13, 1 John 1:9), and it will restore your fellowship with him (if you lose fellowship you are still saved).

If you want to stop sinning learn scripture, and most importantly stop hanging out with people/things that cause you to sin: people, computer, website etc. if it causes you to sin cut it off. I had a crippling pron addiction and I destroyed my computers, I had peace from it for months it was very good. If you sin to get rid of the urge then it will come back twice as strong into a vicious cycle. You must remove the temptation or you will keep failing, nobody has 100% willpower, out of sight out of mind.

Please this is all in vain if you do not get saved-GET SAVED!

It's not a lie if it's in the Bible. I didn't make that verse up.

If you keep repeatedly sinning God may eventually take your life, sin unto death, try your best to stop. God will forgive

For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

but get saved!

Original sin is a myth, we have a sinful nature which causes us to sin. We are not inherintly condemned, children that die without sinning go to heaven

Yes sodomites play with poo it is disgusting

God says abomination

i wanna read my bible but i feel overwhelmed by it somehow

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me!
- Jesus

Attached: gay_hug_jesus.jpg (320x265, 17.31K)

what do you mean? Try reading one or two proverbs a day, I try to write out one proverb a day, to memorize it better. Start small if it helps.

Check out Robert Breaker on YouTube, he has very good doctrine. Please watch the video and get saved!

not faggot or tranny related, OP

King James Only too, other bibles are worthless