The Inevitable Collapse of Masculinity

As technological progress increases, sexual dimorphism decreases due to technologicies encroaching and subsuming physical responsibilities
The human species has been selecting for neoteny for over thousands and thousands years, it is quite evident when you compare modern day skulls to ones of the past
The future of the human race will be one of sexually monomorphic hyper neotenous femboys growing babies in pods, and I'm tired of pretending it is not.
Masculinity is a scourge, but it is comforting that it's destruction is inevitable barring some sort of permanent societal collapse or technological stalling

Attached: 1643583002167.jpg (718x718, 72.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8719866/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Men will soon only exist for our pleasure ;)

The year is 2070, the most masculine "men" are women who have been injecting testosterone since 14

One more thing to remember:
There is more than enough sperm frozen to impregnate any woman who wants it for millions of years. If all cis men suddenly disappeared, died, or became chemically castrated to be femboys and trannies human civilization would just keep on chugging along like normal.

sounds based to me

it's a cool thought and I agree with a lot of what you said, but female/gay male sexual desire continues to make masculine people necessary. Also, you're not considering cognitive dimorphism, which is what gives rise to physical dimorphism. That will continue to exist. So pretty much everything is correct but this
>sexually monomorphic hyper neotenous femboys

isn't it funny how masculinity is literally just a vestigal parasite that will continue on solely due to its sexual use case? Any decent society will gene edit the populace to remove androphilic attraction in the far future

>There is more than enough sperm frozen to impregnate any woman who wants it for millions of years. If all cis men suddenly disappeared, died, or became chemically castrated to be femboys and trannies human civilization would just keep on chugging along like normal.
but then it costs $10k to have a baby. at least in the short term, that would mean only rich people could have kids
and keep in mind that about 10 million sperm are recommended for one IVF
>At least 10 x 10(6) spermatozoa/ml, of which at least 30% are motile and 15% have progressive motility, are required for IVF or insemination therapy, despite the fact that pregnancies can be achieved with lower parameters.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8719866/

especially since men are what threaten regimes, a fembrained populace would be ideal for an authoritarian state

>isn't it funny how masculinity is literally just a vestigal parasite that will continue on solely due to its sexual use case?
the same could be said about femininity. the existence of male/female sex is to perform sexual reproduction

I would agree to an extent
it's just that the feminine stereotype is much closer to the sort of sexless androgyny we are talking about than masculinity is, especially the antisocial behavioral aspects of masculinity

Women would probably destroy it all by unplugging the machines to plug in their blow dryers and curling machines

>isn't it funny how masculinity is literally just a vestigal parasite that will continue on solely due to its sexual use case?
it is pretty funny, but it's not that different to feminine qualities that were selected even though they had no environmental strengths and in many cases were a weakness.

>Any decent society will gene edit the populace to remove androphilic attraction in the far future
this is projection. most men are ok looking like men. fit men can be very aesthetic

yes, but that's just the aggression component. there is something about the masculine brain that is better with left hemispheric brain activity. So we do need plenty of them to build the technology that will carry us into these hypothetical scenarios

holy shit my gay friend told me to browse this board to show me gay people arent hateful self righteous copping faggots and completely retarded
ive seen what i needed to see
you guys are delusional and completely retarded individuals who only think about life in a sexual manner
you literally believe you wont be all dead from stds in the next 30 years
holy shit coming here made me even more homophobic
i may go to the front of a gay bar right fucking now to beat up some faggots just because you wrote this retarded fucking post

>i may go to the front of a gay bar right fucking now to beat up some faggots just because you wrote this retarded fucking post
most emotionally stable /tttt/ tourist

i am mentally stable
i just hate faggots

aggressive behavior but also capability has been selected for in men, ie. having a body that can act upon the aggressive instinct through large size and muscle mass with bone structure that is more able to take damage
the feminine stereotype is one of demureness, youth, and neoteny, all good for a society of drones. In a society without physical violence or a need for physical strength, why would body types like that of men ever be selected for?
The brain stuff is true though
sounds like I got you seething coping meatwad, I wonder whyy
>ME MAD ME GO HIT SOMEONE
lmao

>me mad me go hit someone
yes
i hate you all
your vile ways
i hate you all

Attached: jesus is not impressed.jpg (113x150, 4.6K)

>i may go to the front of a gay bar right fucking now to beat up some faggots just because you wrote this retarded fucking post
you'd probably get spitroasted in the alley outside lol

not an argument

>all good for a society of drones
big assumption that a society of drones would be the best socio-economic system. we will have a need for men's physical and mental abilities until AI is managing every aspect of machinery and development, which is more science fiction than reality. You're also ignoring a key aspect of the future..men are going to blast off to space and conquer the stars

>until AI is managing every aspect of machinery and development
brilliant idea. what could possibly go wrong

>men's physical
nope, physical labor has been completely subsumed by technology in this hypotheticalm, people wear mechsuits for all i care
>mental abilities
sure, people may think like men but they sure as hell won't look like them

i literally workout all day because i have nothing else to do
i practice boxing and grappling
i have beaten up people before
its not some faggot that will beat me up
why are you showing me that? jesus is on my side dude the bible is pretty clear on homos im not arguing im just extremely pissed at the fact i was convinced to browse this board because
>it will make you hate gay people less!
i was trying to be open minded and forget my hate for your kind but i just cant
you people are abominations on gods earth
you are all kid diddlers and sinners
god forgive me but at this moment i want you all to die

the only way masc men are vanishing is if cis women stop being attracted to them

Bold of you to assume the human species won't go extinct in less than 50 years. And I don't mean this in the suicidal incel way. Our species is just way too self-destructive and stupid. We're not going to conquer shit.

Enjoy the years we have left, folks.

Are cis women still attracted to chimpanzees, or going even further back, fish? the basis of human sexuality is not static with time, even if it takes a milllion years it will happen

do you ever feel attracted to men? or wish you were a woman?

>The human species has been selecting for neoteny for over thousands and thousands years, it is quite evident when you compare modern day skulls to ones of the past

how does this track. speak more on this. i don't understand.

no not really i was just raped by one of your kind when i was a kid and cant forgive any of you for it
you are all monsters

Cis women are already attracted to femboys. It's mostly socialization and media that spoonfeeds women the idea of roided men as desirable.

Most women would prefer some twink-looking faggot like Timothee Chalamet over an steroid pumper with small balls like The Rock.