How do i get over everything I missed, I missed so much

How do i get over everything I missed, I missed so much

Attached: whatthepeoplewant3.png (720x720, 525.73K)

Do you miss your cock?

What do you mean?

god no lol

everything, you know. a normal school life, a normal childhood, normal relationships, being desirable... i'll never have pregnancy or periods either. sometimes it really gets to me. I never even got to be a gay kid. I was just a horrifically isolated weirdo who never talked to anyone.

Now, less so. I'm improving. but i don't know how to move on from all that.

>a normal school life, a normal childhood
Not needed. Your best life shouldn't be when you are a child.

>normal relationships, being desirable
It's never too late to get these

it just makes me so unbearably sad when I think of it. i feel like i just have all these unreasonable "triggers" that make me freak out and want to cry or hit something or hurt myself. i don't have ptsd, though. nothing's happened to me except being born a tranny.

i just need to know how to stop feeling this way and move on and be normal.

i have a normal relationship now and i'm decently desirable, but... i'm just so stuck on where i came from sometimes.

>Your best life shouldn't be when you are a child.
nice take, thanks user. never seen anyone put it so succinctly. thanks for that.

bump

I feel this way sometimes but then I remember that if I was raised as a girl I would probably have turned into a pretty different person who likely would not have the same hobbies and interests. Tbh I like that I like what I like and wouldn't change that for anything

you would have liked what you would have liked in the other scenario too

I feel the same way but reverse (I'm ftm). I never got to live the Queer as Folk faggot life, the twink high school life, all that. I don't really envy the bad side of being a feminine man, though. I would've been bullied even harder than I already was.

Not OP, but holy shit, thanks for that. I really needed to hear it.

not really. socialization is crazy and people get shamed from / nudged into all kinds of different things

by realizing and embracing how futile worrying about it is, it’s literally just inflicting suffering in yourself for no reason, like that meme with the dude putting the stick in the bicycle, once you realize that’s what you’re doing it should be easier to stop

i grew up gay male and i was just shy and sad all day it isnt very glamorous for most of us. i know one who used to sit behind me and tease me lightly in english class who was like a straight party animal until 15 then a gay popular party animal doin all kinds of shit

Live the rest of your life more hungrily and intently
Also, let your despair be a motivator, since how much worse can things get?

>I never got to live the queer as fold faggot life
>the twink high school life
Even if you were born a cis man you wouldn't have gotten to enjoy that. You would've punished if you didn't repress your faggotry in really subtle but aggressive ways. Most guys don't end up looking like cute twinks either in highschool unless they're born like or started taking estrogen.

I'm not so convinced, I was definitely encouraged to do different things and be interested in different stuff than my sister, both directly and indirectly. Combine that with socialization received from school peers and it's pretty undeniable that I only am the way I am because I lived the first twenty years of my life as a dude.
I mean hell, the only reason I use this godforsaken website is cause I basically grew up on it, and I would likely have never heard of it at a young age had I not been a male nerd

Just learn to lie and tell lies. If you get good enough you can even lie to yourself.

Yep, I know. That's why I'm careful with my wording and my brainworm fantasies. I was perceived as a weirdo and probably a dyke in hs and bullied for it, but I am aware that fem men, regardless of sexuality, get the short end of the stick and I don't want to minimize that for my dumbass ftm fantasies.

I'm just glamorizing the circuit early 20s twink fantasy because I'm a virgin ftm with a lot of dysphoria.

have you considered that being born a tranny IS traumatic and it's normal to feel really really bad about spending your formative years as a fucked up husk of a person.

being timothee chalamet in cmbyn is the ideal desu

Chalamet is ugly as sin, but I would still choose to be him over being the genderfuck husk of a person that I am. At least I'd have the right genital configuration and his face is nothing plastic surgery can't fix.

i have, but calling myself a trauma victim just makes me feel trans, and that makes me feel dysphoric. I don't want to be in pain because i'm trans, because the fact of being in pain because of my transness is dysphoria inducing

I’m starting to think the majority of people had at best a mediocre childhood and school experience. I think the happy, well adjusted kid with a happy and supportive home life is largely a myth cause I don’t really know anyone like this.

>happy people dont want to hang out with me, a broken tranny, this means they dont exist
i mean