Its over

i just look like a boy on estrogen, with soft skin and long hair but thats all i look like. I have a giant man face and giant midface and its so obvious to everyone looking at me that I'm some nasty disgusting tranny and that's all I'll ever be. Nothing can fix this, no FFS can fix a giant man face and i'll always look like a hon. and HRT wont change anything cus ive already been on it for over two years and ive got all the changes already.

i'm a hon and nothing can change that. everyone else wont tell me the truth though, they just say whatever bullshit they can to try and stop me from killing myself but there really is no hope is there?

And all i am is getting manlier as time progresses, I used to look like this a few months ago and I still got called a hon and was obviously male but now I look even worse but people still lie to me like my parents or my boyfriend and they say I look the same

Attached: over2.png (1296x766, 825.78K)

Yet another bdd youngshit

nigga u kyute and quite fukable
took hrt at 23 and looks gud
ur like a femboy brah

only reason people say your boyish is cause they know your trans

I can imagine sitting on the couch with you watching anime and feeling the sexual tension
that is my bar and that is all the matters

this is a more updated picture for reference. im fucked... im a hon more than ever and its just getting worse even though my levels are ok and its horrible. my face has gotten so manly i w anna die im a hon

Attached: WIN_20220131_20_50_18_Pro.jpg (2560x1440, 784.93K)

your cute stfu and leave the complaing to those of us who actualy look masc.

p fukable the actual hons are fuked brah
u did gud; i'm boyish as well

also the more you pass the more insults people feel comfortable slinging at you

Truly over for you
You will never be or even resemble a woman, just like everybody on this board
You don't even look like a twink, just a normal looking man who might be in his late 20s to early 30s

no look at my new pic i just took. I look horrible and manly now. and my jaw and manly face is gigantic and horrifyingly honish and my midface has gotten bigger and my face is just overtly man shaped and its obviously male

literal boymoder meme caricatures comign out and doing this is so fucking tiring

Attached: efeff.png (1153x1028, 1.91M)

so cute

You wouldn't believe how much I love you unconscious. My heart leapt to see you here even if it is bdd posting lol. I genuinely care for you and have found such pleasure in looking at your perfect face these last few months.

You are deliciously beautiful.

Goodnight and I'm off to dream about your sweet body.

Please don't be creeped out I am genuinely happy to see your beauty again!

Attached: 1625189755482.jpg (1415x2137, 608.26K)

ik there's actual hons who are suffering

id post myself for you to ese that yoru not but im not that insane. you look good retard

I'm suffering
>I'M A HON
lmao

Attached: 1643684072361.png (432x432, 235.97K)

sad emi makes me sad ily emiiii ur super pretty and brainworm posting might help you vent but its not healthy to constantly bully urself

but i look so much more manly now than I did back then right?

dam. Is this how you get a thread going. Just bdd post?

Attached: rush2.png (380x702, 103.7K)

Cis guys on Any Forums like you. I seen confirmed cute ones in a discord talking about raping you.

what??? no way, do you have pics???

please please please kill yourself. stop posting. god i dont even see tripfags as human

you've been literal goals for me for the past year
i, a dumb boymoder too, have a "cop this look" folder and you're unironically in it
>i hope that's not creepy
hang in there okay??

Attached: 1547334114558.png (726x728, 213K)