Everyone keeps talking about how life ends for women after 25 or 30

everyone keeps talking about how life ends for women after 25 or 30
i don't want to get old if this is the case
how do i cope? it's making my anxiety go off the charts

Attached: EgBqtQ2U4AEivCZ.jpg (1689x1370, 474.38K)

It's only something transwomen say because they think that cis women think that (they don't).

life ends for everyone after 25 or 30

that's why i don't want to live past 25 and i'm a cis male.

People only say that for women with eggs. It mostly related to the effects of a thousand cocks blowing out their vages and them being left with zero children to show plus half an empty carton. Trans women dont have to worry about that for the same reason cis biological males dont hve to worry about it.

your mistake is listening to people on the internet who have never interacted with a person in their lives

this seems to be what a lot of successful older men think though unfortunately
i thought it was more about looks, women can still have kids for a while after that
a lot of people say this but basically never follow through

Actually, life ends after having children.

am 30 i get butt fucked constantly no life didnt end

>i’m 30

I was in an 8 year relationship with an asexual, so my sex life didn’t even really start till I broke up with her at nearly 27. People freak out about being older than 25 for no reason

so dont have kids?

>i thought it was more about looks, women can still have kids for a while after that
Yea it's looks, its the look of a bio women after being a cum dumpster for a 1000+ dicks, and having half the sand left in their hour glass. Trans women dont have a uterus and the same "ticking clock" as bio women, which is a benefit good for looks. They end up looking better longer, and age like biological males, but with feminine features depending on surgeries and hormones.

women can both have kids and look great beyond 30. my mom had (non autist) kids at 45 and looks young for her age. just take care of your skin. thats only if youre cis woman though, for lesbians and trannies its a moot point.

im either gonna kms before i hit the wall or get a hysto and get on hrt when i do. if medical science advances enough ill donate my womb, youll have to get the eggs from ivf tho sorry

Never. You ever listen to a parent talk about their day? They can only daydream about the most basic shit, like having personal space, or time to do anything they enjoy, because it’s so unattainable after having kids.

Saying “it’s all worth it when I hold them” is just a cope. No one realizes how terrible being a parent is until they are one.

>They end up looking better longer, and age like biological males, but with feminine features depending on surgeries and hormones
How does this work? I thought the only biological differences between cis and trans women on hrt are body parts and bone structure

this is such a male brained concept and its foundation is essentially pedophilia

the real wall for women is 50 something where it is actually difficult for most women to continue to be attractive.

For men the wall is 40-70 depending on effort

>how does this work

It doesn’t, user’s just trying to cope.

>cis and trans women on hrt are body parts and bone structure
Dont make me go there. Im not trying to be controversial or make anyone upset here. Xx v. xy is complex. Lets just summerize it as, with available corrective medicines and minor surgeries, the differences are a net positive for mtf. Sucks for bio women.

you’re insufferable

no i wasn't being upset or anything i understand that cis and trans women aren't the same, i'm just genuinely curious because no one does research on trans biology

when you find out this board has one of the youngest average user age on Any Forums it makes a lot more sense.
it's a bunch of 19-21 year olds telling eachother how life ends at 30

Good luck on that when everybody is blind to every research study that is not peer reviewed academia shit.

academia is NOT science.

okay but can you talk about how we age differently