This person has been on HRT for years and made a youtube video about it

>this person has been on HRT for years and made a youtube video about it
Good for her and everything but I am so fucking scared of ending up like this

Attached: FJ1__CrVQAQJWbA.jpg (2048x1536, 277.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3PClMhVAQWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HRT will do shit for the jaw. As for the hair, they probably lost it before HRT - it won’t help you regain lost hair usually. You need finasteride and minox for that

oh nonono
link

Attached: 1642913087154.png (900x900, 178.05K)

They looked like this 3 years ago

Attached: brave_HEyg0K4j1q.png (447x588, 453.42K)

Oh no. Did they get their endo get the E and T mixed up?

the great linkara will pass she passes --- and we like that. She'll pass when passes. Great work ethic.

Attached: Linkara.png (1311x768, 1.11M)

LINK FUCKING LINK NOW U CUNT

Hondose isn't actually 'hormone replacement therapy'.

youtube.com/watch?v=3PClMhVAQWg

the hairline might be the same, it’s just more hidden in this pic. having it pulled back in a ponytail is not a good idea.

the face definitely super masculinised though

Haha yeah it's ugly
>Did you know him exist? Did you know it doesn't always work and infact it mostly doesn't work? T. Every thread on this fucking board
Shut up hons exist and we are miserable and want to die. We get it we get it we get it we get it we get it we get it. Stop talking shut up. It sucks and it's hell and it's miserable and we're better off dead and well soon be dead. Some people are just fucked we get it I know. Fuck dude just shut up and let us suffer in silence I fucking get it please stop talking and posting about how ugly we are and how we're not really truly like you. Just focus on your own shit and let us die alone and miserable and full of regrets we want that so you can have a good life. Just start telling people to repress and not even try if
>Over 6'6
>Over 20
> Shoulders or jaw to big
We know And we hate ourselves and we're sorry

Average transbian

Linkara and Iron Liz transbian OTP??

literally my hairline

I enjoyed this video until they started acting like they had dysphoria on camera, but "off camera"

>They are ugly they can't have dysphoria

they were clearly acting since their outburst was intentionally recorded

NTA user, but I wouldn't say that. These videos are just usually bad because they're overacted and cheesy and always go for the lowest, cheapest emotional blows.
I don't post to make fun of that buddy, I'm just afraid it'll happen to me and I guess I post so people can discuss ways to avoid it/how to cope.

oh no. she lost hair? :(

I can't stand these contra-styled vids
its so cringe, just talk at the camera please, not everything needs to be a fucking circus act

It doesn't look like she's gotten any of her facial hair lasered off either. Shaving honestly just isn't even close to the same, you'll always end up with a dark smear where the hair lies under the skin. You need to get rid of it completely.