What’s the point

I’m 18 and at 15-16 I looked like a fully grown man 10 years older than my age. Hrt can’t change my massive rib cage, the Adam’s apple that’s hyper produced. Hrt can’t change my brown genes that curse me to look like a man forever. I don’t have anything really stopping me from roping. I’ve only been on hrt for 7 months but somehow a hondosed 30 year old is better off than I am at 2 months. I’m doomed to be a giga manmoder. I should just rope and make life easier for all trans people. I should be a semi happy midshit but instead my genes are so bad I’m worse off than a boomerhon because they can afford surgical operations. I’m sure I’ll get dogpiled for this because of my age.

Attached: 4CD31175-6123-458F-AA6D-2BEE60622F12.jpg (1284x840, 703.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgpile.com/i/wHNDAE
imgpile.com/i/wHNKVg
imgpile.com/i/wHNdBa
imgpile.com/i/wHNYfW
imgpile.com/i/wHNc71
imgpile.com/i/wHNmjj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TFW Latino mestizo with native genes make me more neotenous than whitoids

Don’t blame the brown, OP. You just got unlucky

that's the blackbill of late trooning
post 18 is sui fuel zone

I’ll blame it because my mother is white and if she’d married a white man I wouldn’t have been this fucked. Instead the best I can hope for is a twinkhon once my AN relapse really gets going.

Not really, bad genes are sui fuel. I have bad genes. Good genes can make a 30 year old transition well.

Idk, I just never really believe people without pics. You're usually all just bdd and don't understand what hrt and ffs can actually do. Post pics if you want an opinion.

I trooned out at 27 and look okay but still feels wack.
Was about to do it at 14 lmao but Susan's scared me off

Ok. I’ll post face from 2 different sides and two bodies. Will that be good enough?

Yep. But take them in the mirror to account for fov

OP is probably another passoid BDD poster

Attached: anime.jpg (225x225, 3.05K)

nah some of us are genuine hopeless

I’d kill to be another bdd passoid
imgpile.com/i/wHNDAE
imgpile.com/i/wHNKVg
imgpile.com/i/wHNdBa
imgpile.com/i/wHNYfW
imgpile.com/i/wHNc71
imgpile.com/i/wHNmjj

There you go

Look at my photos. I’m not a bdd passoid

Yes, you're a bdd passoid.

Attached: ah-shit-here-we-go-again-when-you-see-a-58896696.png (500x471, 118.69K)

You're probably going to be fine. Just loose some weight, weight cycle and wait for hrt to do it's thing. You might want to get some ffs, but you'd pass as unremarkable without it.

Also, if you get ffs, don't get a jaw shave. It's usually done standard, but the back of your jaw already has zero male features and diminishing it would hurt your aesthetics. Honestly the only thing I would even be willing to recommend would be slight brow bossing and a rhino if you really wanted it. You do not have a masculine face. I'd actually recommend building up your forehead rather than brow bossing desu.

its another bdd poster thread...

Attached: dead.gif (220x124, 16.5K)

>at 15-16 I looked like a fully grown man 10 years older than my age.
Dewayne "The Rock" Johnson detected

Attached: Dwayne-Johnson.jpg (728x521, 129.77K)

God, can you imagine the horror of being him and being mtf?

I don’t have bdd though. It’s all angles