My girlfriend wants to get SRS, how do I change her mind?

>my girlfriend (mtf) recently had an epiphany when smoking weed
>she cried a lot and told me that she couldnt live with a penis anymore
>since then she's started getting her shit together (she is currently my live in NEET gf/housewife)
>applying to jobs
>selling her prescription meds
>regularly taking care of her hygiene(which she used to ignore)

How can I convince her this is a bad idea? I've made it very clear to her that the technology isnt there yet, and even showed her my folder of botched neovaginas but she still hasnt budged. I just want to stop her from making the worst mistake of her life? I really love her and it breaks my heart to see her going down this path. I did not sign up for this.

Attached: 7a29af57207929e06b3bb338ee5025ab7f85205f8d375914e1b3df184b1211ad_1.jpg (442x641, 53.97K)

Tell her you will leave if she loses that fat sweaty lap hog.

This is a LARP. But if it were real, I would suggest that you kys so that she doesn't have to deal with you anymoew.

I'm on the fence about srs but I strongly suggest others not get it

Abuse and gaslight her and fuck with her mind until she doesn't care about her penis and lets you play with it. You should also sabotage her attempts at finding a job, and maybe crush her prescription drugs and feed them to her. A trans woman is worth less than a cockroach if she doesn't have her penis. It is moral to break her if it means she doesn't get SRS.

this user gets it.
I'm going to start playing with her penis more when we're fooling around, she's usually resistant at first but i think she starts to enjoy it after a few minutes when she calms down. Recently she doesnt even cry as much anymore

You can probably beat her up a bit, it's not like she's going to go to the cops lmaoooo!

You don't. You either accept it and support her as she gets this surgery, or you break up with her. Those are your only two choices.

I disagree, there's nothing hotter than having a partner enforce his will on you

t.ranny

Faggot, go date a boy

>my folder of botched neovaginas
either a schizorepper or gigachaser

No way this isn't bait desu.

Tell her you'll dump her if she mutilates her penis. Follow through if she gets the "surgery".

There are non botched neovaginas.

I just browse Any Forums lol

I am 100% serious. She is breaking my heart

I feel like slapping her around a bit is ok but I would feel bad going further

there has to be a third position

This is my plan, I just want to break it to her in a nice way

doubt

Attached: akwm03hyqdi21.png (618x750, 202.98K)

This is your destiny.

>thread created 24 minutes ago
did I strike a nerve?

Attached: 6cb.png (566x908, 170.96K)

Fuck yourself.
It’s her body, fuckwad. It causes her trauma. Fuck your sex life if you can’t even respect that

cope seethe and dilate (my gf wont make that mistake if I can help it)

Attached: 1643021269800.webm (1920x1036, 3M)

Oh God I hate Hunter Schafer so much.

Any Forums is A cancer on this website and the world. Why do you browse it while having a trans gf. Also there are non botched neovaginas, you just need to go to the right doctor.