Why do twitter hons mtf "lesbian" predators think they're hot when they look like this

why do twitter hons mtf "lesbian" predators think they're hot when they look like this

Attached: twitterhon.jpg (1536x2048, 596.38K)

This one’s not so bad. Face doesn’t pass and is kind of ugly but not OH NO MY FACE ugly like boomerhons usually are. Faces in the midstage between model and ugly can be unironically cute.

she really doesn't look bad at all...
is this really the ugliest hon you could find? or is this some bizarre form of self-harm?

>white trannies
There’s your answer.

>(((white))) trannies
Fify. Check nose.

literally all "transbians" are just rapists lmao next thread

Chris chan is white. So is Yaniv.
And GameStop ma’am, and Twitch Deergurl, and antiwork Doreen, etc.

mogs all of /clg/ ironically

I doubt that's very hard
I have a difficult time imagining that the type of cis lesbians that browse Any Forums are very attractive or desirable

I am actually quite cute. But I also don't hate trannies. Being hateful makes you ugly.

this one looks cis, ugly but cis

Why r u all calling her ugly she's cute..

if i was a girl (god i wish) i'd love to date a Any Forums browsing lesbo desu

This is how low transbian standards are.

transbians have lowkey high standards

Tbh if she had better hair and style, she'd be more attractive. Not hot, but like... Cute like a pug.

Transbians have the lowest standards out of the entire lgbt. They just require for their victim to have a pulse, and sometimes not even that. They think people like zinnia jones is cute even though her teeth are literally all brown and rotten.

i'm a honorary transbian and i don't think i have low standards, zinnia has ugly teeth but she's cute overall

You’re fucking nasty as shit

Oh honey...

she's not super pretty but ugly? that's too mean