Where did the "transwomen are all privileged!" meme come from?

Where did the "transwomen are all privileged!" meme come from?

Attached: FKO2BcCVcAA1zb4.jpg (680x449, 60.69K)

aren't like half of trannies IT workers in california or portland? who's dragging down the average?

is this another retarded wage cap thing that just lumps every job together into one statistic?

Neets
Glad to know pooners are still making more than MtFs though, passes.
Also I have never heard of this meme

HSTS

Because AGPs end up in incredibly comfortable positions while living as masculine, slightly autistic cis men and then troon out with three kids and a beach house.

But HSTS and young dysphoric tranners bring the statistic way down. Homeless youth in the US is like mostly made of kicked out trans people, no?

So when it comes to trannies you’re either a flat broke prostitute or the kind of boomer would be saying “get off my lawn” three months before trooning out if they actually were the people who mowed their own lawns.

most agps do not marry anymore or get high paying CEO jobs. its not the 80s anymore

Failed males have a strong propensity for trooning out, it’s not because mtfs are oppressed in the workplace
Autistic AGP NEETs are dragging down the average

Me the poor hsts who only makes $15 a hour

>HSTS are bringing down the average!
>actually AGPs are!

Some of the other people here are kinda hitting on it but I'll elaborate.
There's a HUGE disparity between the white autistic middle class hons (who happen to be the vocal minority) and the invisible majority, the LGBT homeless who have been kicked out of their homes due to being trans. Hell, it's the same disparity between the West Hollywood gays and the gay homeless in North Hollywood. As an LA tranner, I see it all. The trans homeless just a mile away from the trans night at the club. It's heartbreaking. And what sucks is that the hons don't realize the harm they do to the homeless trans. They have the power to change the hearts and minds of people, to prevent more trans people from being kicked out. But instead they go on pronoun crusades

i know right such a dick move of the hons to invent transphobia (and we all know nobody that would be deemed a hon would be homeless)

You’d think that, but rich boomerhons transition just as often as cute young twinkhon transbians nowadays

What could "the hons" do honestly?

Zoomers on this board don’t pay attention to trans demographics and think the 4tran reeeeeeeeeeing midface boymoder neet is the average AGP when a good chunk of them are HSTS and they’re a minority of trans people overall.

Most states have discrimination protections against trans people and they were federally enacted by SCOTUS as part of Title IX last year. The average tranny transitions in their mid20s after getting a college degree or midway through college. Homeless trans youth are a majority of homeless people, not a majority of trannies.

the oppression of high expectations...

>Also I have never heard of this meme
terfs say it all the time, they think all trannies are millionaire ceos

Now show a graph comparing "hetro" and "lesbian" tranny wages

kek

Blacks and hispanics are basically 100% HSTS, poor and overrepresented among trannies

Attached: transpoverty4.jpg (1168x1252, 329.66K)

I must have bad reading comprehension can you explain. Are you saying that the boymoder neets are AGP or HSTS? are the trannies who transition in their mid 20's AGP or HSTS?

I think he's calling the average boymoder an HSTS